What is involved in Application management
Find out what the related areas are that Application management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application management related domains to cover and 289 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application management, Functional specification, Computer programming, Object-oriented programming, UML tools, Systems engineering, Peri Tarr, Requirements analysis, PTC Integrity, Aldon Inc., Build automation, Parasoft Concerto, Seapine Software, Watts Humphrey, Function model, Application Lifecycle Framework, Software development process, Spiral model, Software suite, Software architecture, Extreme programming, IEEE Standards Association, Software development, Risk management, Entity–relationship model, Information model, IBM Rational Team Concert, Continuous Integration, Test-driven development, Unified Process, Software development lifecycle, Requirements management, Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration, Rapid application development, Software verification and validation, Change management, ISO/IEC 15504, Software documentation, Acceptance test–driven development, Project management, On-premises software, ISO 9001, Systems analysis, Software quality assurance, Computer science, Software configuration management, Enterprise Architect, Behavior-driven development, Systems modeling, Software testing, Enterprise architecture, Software deployment, Dynamic systems development method, Requirements engineering, Iterative and incremental development, Product lifecycle management, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Software archaeology, Application release automation, Graphical user interface builder, Business transaction management, Ivar Jacobson:
Application management Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Application management results and look at the big picture.
– Is maximizing Application management protection the same as minimizing Application management loss?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Application management objectives?
– Why should we adopt a Application management framework?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Functional specification outcomes and differentiate in coordinating Functional specification.
– Which customers cant participate in our Application management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Can we do Application management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are there Application management problems defined?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Computer programming results and devise Computer programming key steps.
– Is Supporting Application management documentation required?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Object-oriented programming visions and look at it backwards.
– In what ways are Application management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does the Application management task fit the clients priorities?
– How would one define Application management leadership?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Consolidate UML tools engagements and ask what if.
– Among the Application management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does Application management analysis show the relationships among important Application management factors?
– What vendors make products that address the Application management needs?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Systems engineering results and assess and formulate effective operational and Systems engineering strategies.
– The approach of traditional Application management works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– If you had to recreate the system at a certain state in its life cycle or duplicate the deployed system in the test lab to check out a fault, would you have all of the configuration data and documentation version information you would need to do so?
– When we try to quantify Systems Engineering in terms of capturing productivity (i.e., size/effort) data to incorporate into a parametric model, what size measure captures the amount of intellectual work performed by the systems engineer?
– The pp and the semp define the tasks and schedule for the project and the processes that will be followed to produce the deliverables. once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– How are you going to know that the system is performing correctly once it is operational?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– Typical concerns on the design side: what is the required functionality?
– Is the funding for the project secure, or is only part of it in place?
– Is systems engineering the solution to all of our systems problems?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– What are the flows between parts of the system?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– How will we know when we are done?
– Why use systems engineering?
– Deliver interim releases?
– What are our objectives?
– What option is best?
– What is a system?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Peri Tarr planning and finalize specific methods for Peri Tarr acceptance.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Application management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Think about the functions involved in your Application management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Have you identified your Application management key performance indicators?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Examine Requirements analysis failures and test out new things.
– Will Application management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application management ?
– Is there any existing Application management governance structure?
PTC Integrity Critical Criteria:
Learn from PTC Integrity quality and mentor PTC Integrity customer orientation.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Application management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Application management processes?
Aldon Inc. Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Aldon Inc. management and give examples utilizing a core of simple Aldon Inc. skills.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Application management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is there a Application management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– When a Application management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
See the value of Build automation goals and budget for Build automation challenges.
– How do we manage Application management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Parasoft Concerto Critical Criteria:
Boost Parasoft Concerto risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Parasoft Concerto results.
– Why is Application management important for you now?
Seapine Software Critical Criteria:
Think about Seapine Software quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Seapine Software.
– What are the short and long-term Application management goals?
– Do we have past Application management Successes?
– How do we keep improving Application management?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Watts Humphrey goals and mentor Watts Humphrey customer orientation.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Application management processes?
– Is Application management Required?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Read up on Function model failures and customize techniques for implementing Function model controls.
– For your Application management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Application Lifecycle Framework Critical Criteria:
Administer Application Lifecycle Framework management and develop and take control of the Application Lifecycle Framework initiative.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Application management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How can you measure Application management in a systematic way?
– How do we Lead with Application management in Mind?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Software development process visions and achieve a single Software development process view and bringing data together.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Do the Application management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What is Effective Application management?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Start Spiral model risks and correct Spiral model management by competencies.
– What are the usability implications of Application management actions?
– What will drive Application management change?
– What is our Application management Strategy?
Software suite Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software suite planning and learn.
– Does Application management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Application management?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Study Software architecture issues and pioneer acquisition of Software architecture systems.
– Who sets the Application management standards?
– How to Secure Application management?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Extreme programming tasks and define what do we need to start doing with Extreme programming.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Application management into the services that we provide?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Check IEEE Standards Association failures and handle a jump-start course to IEEE Standards Association.
– What is our formula for success in Application management ?
– What are current Application management Paradigms?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Model after Software development failures and assess what counts with Software development that we are not counting.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– How could agile approach be utilized in other parts and functions of an organization, for instance in marketing?
– How do scaling issues affect the manner in which you fulfill your goal of identifying your initial scope?
– Are you considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– What other types of systems might be able to benefit from this component?
– What software development and data management tools been selected?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– what is the minimum we can do to produce a quality product?
– Complexity: an appropriate framework for development?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– Does your team use Agile Methodology?
– Are Agile teams collocated?
– Why Agile, and Why Now?
– What about large teams?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Guard Risk management leadership and tour deciding if Risk management progress is made.
– Vrm programs run the gamut from the collection of a few documents to advanced Risk Management software tools. what is appropriate for our organization?
– Does the committee responsible for risk have direct communication with the finance function and with staff who have time to ask what if?
– What information is generated by, consumed by, processed on, stored in, and retrieved by the system?
– Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
– Has the risk management plan been significantly changed since last years version?
– Has the company experienced an increase in the number of Cybersecurity breaches?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– What is the likelihood (probability) risks would go wrong?
– Does the board have a conflict of interest policy?
– Which rules appear frequently? Which are anomalies?
– Will a permanent standard be developed?
– What are the companys top risks?
– Which rules constitute best practices?
– Which special characters are allowed?
– How much does it help?
– Who is at risk?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Entity–relationship model issues and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How can the value of Application management be defined?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Align Information model strategies and give examples utilizing a core of simple Information model skills.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– What are the disruptive Application management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application management leader?
IBM Rational Team Concert Critical Criteria:
Shape IBM Rational Team Concert failures and point out improvements in IBM Rational Team Concert.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Application management process?
– How will you know that the Application management project has been successful?
– Is the scope of Application management defined?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Continuous Integration failures and prioritize challenges of Continuous Integration.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Application management been identified and analyzed?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– What is the purpose of Application management in relation to the mission?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Test-driven development tasks and revise understanding of Test-driven development architectures.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Application management. How do we gain traction?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Unified Process tactics and oversee implementation of Unified Process.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What is the source of the strategies for Application management strengthening and reform?
Software development lifecycle Critical Criteria:
Boost Software development lifecycle outcomes and document what potential Software development lifecycle megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– With this new, full-stack approach to software delivery comes new opportunity for delay. DevOps was developed as a reaction to the long lead times required for infrastructure provisioning and integration with bureaucracy-laden ITIL processes. But what are these new sources of delay in the software development lifecycle?
– Do those selected for the Application management team have a good general understanding of what Application management is all about?
– In a project to restructure Application management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– WHEN ARE DEFECTS IDENTIFIED IN THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE?
Requirements management Critical Criteria:
Rank Requirements management risks and optimize Requirements management leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Application management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is Application management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Critical Criteria:
Learn from Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration goals and secure Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration creativity.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Application management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Application management process available?
– How do we know that any Application management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Rapid application development management and interpret which customers can’t participate in Rapid application development because they lack skills.
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do we maintain Application managements Integrity?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What are the associated risks?
– What is architected rad?
– Is it applicable?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Software verification and validation visions and balance specific methods for improving Software verification and validation results.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Application management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Application management that make it risky?
– How is the value delivered by Application management being measured?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Change management strategies and grade techniques for implementing Change management controls.
– In terms of change focus, leaders will examine the success of past strategic initiatives and the concrete Change Management that accompanied them. is the overall strategy sound?
– Do you have resources, processes, and methodologies in place to provide training and organizational change management services?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Application management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are some concrete ways to help executives understand the value of change management?
– Does your organization have a preferred organizational change management methodology?
– What are the most important benefits of effective organizational change management?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– How effective is your organization with organizational change management?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– When is Change Management used on a project at which level?
– What is the latest success strategy in change management?
– When and how is Change Management used on a project?
– What is the Change Management process?
– What is workplace Change Management?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Design ISO/IEC 15504 leadership and reduce ISO/IEC 15504 costs.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Application management project?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Software documentation decisions and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Application management in a volatile global economy?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Application management? There might be some that are less obvious?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Consult on Acceptance test–driven development issues and improve Acceptance test–driven development service perception.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Application management process?
– How do we Improve Application management service perception, and satisfaction?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Project management risks and finalize specific methods for Project management acceptance.
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office (PMO)?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– What project management associations are you a member of?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– Why are Application management skills important?
– what is causing us to be behind?
– Who is a customer?
On-premises software Critical Criteria:
Think about On-premises software risks and slay a dragon.
– Think about the people you identified for your Application management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on ISO 9001 issues and gather practices for scaling ISO 9001.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Application management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Systems analysis tasks and balance specific methods for improving Systems analysis results.
– For the system you identified select a process. can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
– How can expected costs and benefits be quantified to determine whether the new system will indeed be cost-effective?
– What qualifications should the Systems Analysis team be looking for when hiring their new team member?
– Are there important aspects of system components that cannot be measured adequately at this time?
– What criteria are most appropriate for assessing whether the systems attainments are adequate?
– Do we monitor the Application management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Can the system actually be made to operate in the organization, or will people resist it?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– What process must the company go through to obtain and implement a new system?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– What important aspects need to be considered during a feasibility study?
– What types of planning are necessary to ensure the system s success?
– In which of the stages will end-user involvement be most extensive?
– Technical feasibility. is the solution technically practical?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– What means can a project sponsor use to communicate?
– What types of systems development plans are needed?
– Which tasks should be undertaken first?
– Will it work with current systems?
– What are top managements roles?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Software quality assurance tactics and transcribe Software quality assurance as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Examine Computer science decisions and slay a dragon.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Application management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Application management with what users do day-to-day?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Software configuration management results and achieve a single Software configuration management view and bringing data together.
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Enterprise Architect Critical Criteria:
Value Enterprise Architect management and ask what if.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– How do enterprise architects use the Zachman Framework?
– What skills are specific to Enterprise Architect role?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Behavior-driven development management and report on setting up Behavior-driven development without losing ground.
– How do we measure improved Application management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are specific Application management Rules to follow?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Frame Systems modeling quality and separate what are the business goals Systems modeling is aiming to achieve.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Application management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Systematize Software testing leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– what is the best design framework for Application management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are accountability and ownership for Application management clearly defined?
– Are we Assessing Application management and Risk?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Nurse Enterprise architecture planning and grade techniques for implementing Enterprise architecture controls.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Application management move?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Unify Software deployment tactics and summarize a clear Software deployment focus.
– How do we go about Comparing Application management approaches/solutions?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Judge Dynamic systems development method planning and track iterative Dynamic systems development method results.
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Face Requirements engineering results and get answers.
– How important is Application management to the user organizations mission?
– Does Application management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Are there Application management Models?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Iterative and incremental development issues and look for lots of ideas.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Application management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Product lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Product lifecycle management tactics and oversee implementation of Product lifecycle management.
– What are the barriers to increased Application management production?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Microsoft Solutions Framework management and create Microsoft Solutions Framework explanations for all managers.
– Do Application management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Software archaeology planning and overcome Software archaeology skills and management ineffectiveness.
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Application release automation management and describe the risks of Application release automation sustainability.
– Does Application management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is a Application management Team Work effort in place?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Graphical user interface builder governance and triple focus on important concepts of Graphical user interface builder relationship management.
Business transaction management Critical Criteria:
Shape Business transaction management planning and remodel and develop an effective Business transaction management strategy.
– In the case of a Application management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Application management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Application management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are our Application management Processes?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Analyze Ivar Jacobson goals and cater for concise Ivar Jacobson education.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Application management moving forward?
– Is Application management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application management External links:
Application Management – Tulane University
Application Management – Concord University
Application Management – Admissions Home
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming – ed2go
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming Definition | Webopedia
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
DoD Systems Engineering – Guidance & Tools
Industrial, Manufacturing and Systems Engineering
Requirements analysis External links:
Activity 3 – Requirements Analysis | SDLC
[DOC]Requirements Analysis Document (RAD) – Brandeis …
[PDF]VIII. Requirements Analysis – University of Toronto
PTC Integrity External links:
Polarion vs PTC Integrity | TrustRadius
[PDF]PTC Integrity Release Notes
PTC Integrity (@PTC_Integrity) | Twitter
Parasoft Concerto External links:
Seapine Software External links:
Knowledgebase | Seapine Software
Seapine Software Inc – MapQuest
18 Seapine Software, Inc. reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Watts Humphrey External links:
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
Function model External links:
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
The Delta Function Model of a Molecule
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Application Lifecycle Framework External links:
Application Lifecycle Framework – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Application Lifecycle Framework
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Spiral model External links:
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Spiral Model of software engineering in Hindi – YouTube
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Software suite External links:
ATI Catalyst Software Suite (Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit) Free. Download Now Secure Download. Editors’ Rating:
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture & Design | Udacity
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference in New York …
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Attendance
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
Risk management External links:
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
Information model External links:
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
Overview of the Splunk Common Information Model – …
IBM Rational Team Concert External links:
IBM Rational Team Concert – IBM Jazz.net
IBM Rational Team Concert: Accelerated Overview – …
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous Integration – CI | CircleCI
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development | Codecademy
Unified Process External links:
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
The Rational Unified Process for testers – IBM
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Software development lifecycle External links:
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) – YouTube
Software Development Lifecycle Explained | Veracode
Requirements management External links:
[PDF]Requirements Management Plan PPM Version 2
List of Requirements Management Tools | The Making of …
iRise – Best prototyping tool + inline requirements management
Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration External links:
Specifications – Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration | Koneksys
Members | Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Quick Base Blog | Low Code Rapid Application Development
Software verification and validation External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Software Verification and Validation
Change management External links:
Change Management – United States Department of Defense
[PDF]Organizational Change Management Readiness …
Change Management Consulting Firm | Clerestory Consulting
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Software Documentation | Zenoss
Lifesize Hardware & Software Documentation
Project management External links:
CCRS | Project Management Institute
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
On-premises software External links:
On-Premises Software | In-house ERP | Open Systems
What is On-Premises Software? – Definition from Techopedia
Benefits of On-Premises Software
ISO 9001 External links:
Home – ISO 9001 certified custom sheet extruder — Pacur
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Systems analysis External links:
My Systems Analysis Ch. 12 Flashcards | Quizlet
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Software quality assurance External links:
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Software Quality Assurance Plan | Department of Energy
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Computer science External links:
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
BYU Computer Science
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software Configuration Management and ISO 9001
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Enterprise Architect External links:
Enterprise Architect – Scaled Agile Framework
Enterprise Architect, IT Salary – PayScale
Certifications – Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development: The Origins – DZone Agile
Systems modeling External links:
[PDF]The OMG SysML Tutorial – OMG Systems Modeling …
Permedia Petroleum Systems Modeling – Landmark …
Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling | Home page
Software testing External links:
Software Testing & QA Services Company – Testlio
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Zachman International – Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Standards | CDT
Software deployment External links:
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
Ultimate Software Deployment Checklist & Deployment …
Windows System Administration, Software Deployment, …
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering – Springer
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – NIST
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
Product lifecycle management External links:
Rethinking Product Lifecycle Management | …
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Solutions| PROLIM
CMPRO Product Lifecycle Management Software by PSA Inc.
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Microsoft Solutions Framework. Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) is a set of principles, models, disciplines, concepts, and guidelines for delivering information technology services from Microsoft. MSF is not limited to developing applications only; it is also applicable to other IT projects like deployment, networking or infrastructure projects.
Microsoft Solutions Framework: The Deployment Phase
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation | Automic Software
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
DeployHub – Open Source Application Release Automation
Graphical user interface builder External links:
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
A graphical user interface builder for Tk – dl.acm.org
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Business transaction management External links:
Business Transaction Management Process – SSG …
Overview of Oracle Business Transaction Management
Business Transaction Management System Security – Oracle
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter