What is involved in Software Quality Assurance
Find out what the related areas are that Software Quality Assurance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Quality Assurance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Quality Assurance journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Quality Assurance leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Quality Assurance related domains to cover and 214 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Quality Assurance, Spiral model, IEEE Standards Association, IEEE 802.11u, Software requirements specification, IEEE 802.7, IEEE 802.11ax, Service-oriented architecture, IEEE 1284, Link Layer Discovery Protocol, Data modeling, IEEE 802.6, IEEE 802.11ai, Quality assurance, Single UNIX Specification, Waterfall model, IEEE 802.8, IEEE 1471, ISO/IEC 15504, IEEE 1541-2002, Cable modem, Spanning Tree Protocol, View model, Software engineering, Agile software development, Watts Humphrey, Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks, Software testing, ISO/IEEE 11073, IEEE 802.1D, ISO 9000, Quality by Design, Concept of operations, IEEE 802.1aq, Standard Delay Format, Danese Cooper, IEEE 802.11c, Unified Power Format, Software quality management, IEEE 802.18, Software Quality Assurance, Software development process, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.11b-1999, Token bus network, IEEE 802.11, Formal methods, Functional specification, ISO/IEC 42010, Resilient Packet Ring, Scalable Coherent Interface, Software assurance, IEEE 1675-2008, IEEE 754-1985, IEEE 802.11d-2001, IEEE P1363, IEEE 854-1987, Software deployment, Software user documentation, Software development, IEEE 12207, IEEE 1905, IEEE 2030, IEEE 802.2, Software architecture, IEEE 802, Peri Tarr, IEEE 802.11r-2008, Requirements engineering, IEEE 1164, IEEE 1219, Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices:
Software Quality Assurance Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software Quality Assurance leadership and attract Software Quality Assurance skills.
– what is the best design framework for Software Quality Assurance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software Quality Assurance forward?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Spiral model outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Spiral model users.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software Quality Assurance been identified and analyzed?
– Why are Software Quality Assurance skills important?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Graph IEEE Standards Association visions and change contexts.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software Quality Assurance project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How will you measure your Software Quality Assurance effectiveness?
IEEE 802.11u Critical Criteria:
Sort IEEE 802.11u decisions and learn.
– Does our organization need more Software Quality Assurance education?
Software requirements specification Critical Criteria:
Infer Software requirements specification strategies and prioritize challenges of Software requirements specification.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software Quality Assurance? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is Software Quality Assurance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we go about Securing Software Quality Assurance?
IEEE 802.7 Critical Criteria:
Accelerate IEEE 802.7 risks and probe IEEE 802.7 strategic alliances.
– How can you negotiate Software Quality Assurance successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How to Secure Software Quality Assurance?
IEEE 802.11ax Critical Criteria:
Boost IEEE 802.11ax leadership and budget for IEEE 802.11ax challenges.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software Quality Assurance information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are current Software Quality Assurance Paradigms?
– How much does Software Quality Assurance help?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Service-oriented architecture governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Service-oriented architecture and constraints.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software Quality Assurance goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we Improve Software Quality Assurance service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is the scope of Software Quality Assurance defined?
IEEE 1284 Critical Criteria:
Inquire about IEEE 1284 issues and display thorough understanding of the IEEE 1284 process.
– For your Software Quality Assurance project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software Quality Assurance project manager?
– How would one define Software Quality Assurance leadership?
Link Layer Discovery Protocol Critical Criteria:
Discourse Link Layer Discovery Protocol tactics and oversee implementation of Link Layer Discovery Protocol.
– Can we add value to the current Software Quality Assurance decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software Quality Assurance project?
– Have all basic functions of Software Quality Assurance been defined?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Shape Data modeling governance and probe the present value of growth of Data modeling.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software Quality Assurance?
IEEE 802.6 Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about IEEE 802.6 quality and create IEEE 802.6 explanations for all managers.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software Quality Assurance move?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software Quality Assurance?
– What threat is Software Quality Assurance addressing?
IEEE 802.11ai Critical Criteria:
Study IEEE 802.11ai strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential IEEE 802.11ai information.
– How do we measure improved Software Quality Assurance service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software Quality Assurance moving forward?
– What are the long-term Software Quality Assurance goals?
Quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Align Quality assurance quality and arbitrate Quality assurance techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
– Does the Quality Assurance record center contain copies of all previous revisions of the documents, including copies of applicable change notices?
– What is your Quality Assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– What is the availability of and cost of internal Quality Assurance manpower necessary to monitor each performance indicator?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– How does the company develop, manage, measure, and improve processes to achieve performance excellence?
– Is there a chance the planning/registering activity may lose ownership of any items suddenly?
– Are Quality Assurance records stored in folders, binders, or other suitable protection?
– Are qa audits, surveillances, and nonconformance reports part of the qa program?
– How do you assure that repairs and/or preventative maintenance were completed?
– How does improper or incomplete documentation affect disciplinary actions?
– Were adequate human factors considered in the design of the equipment?
– How do policies and procedures get updated within your department?
– Is the system/component adequately labeled for ease of operation?
– How does the qa plan cover all aspects of the organization?
– Do you keep track of unsuccessfully performed skills?
– Are standardized tests available?
– How are complaints tracked?
Single UNIX Specification Critical Criteria:
Focus on Single UNIX Specification goals and document what potential Single UNIX Specification megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Quality Assurance process?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software Quality Assurance opportunities costing us money?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Waterfall model projects and probe the present value of growth of Waterfall model.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software Quality Assurance processes of our organization?
IEEE 802.8 Critical Criteria:
Transcribe IEEE 802.8 results and question.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software Quality Assurance product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Quality Assurance processes?
– Do we have past Software Quality Assurance Successes?
IEEE 1471 Critical Criteria:
Nurse IEEE 1471 risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling IEEE 1471 projects.
– Can we do Software Quality Assurance without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Does the Software Quality Assurance task fit the clients priorities?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Recall ISO/IEC 15504 projects and devise ISO/IEC 15504 key steps.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software Quality Assurance project?
IEEE 1541-2002 Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate IEEE 1541-2002 tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in IEEE 1541-2002 because they lack skills.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Software Quality Assurance does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software Quality Assurance is underway?
– In a project to restructure Software Quality Assurance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Cable modem Critical Criteria:
Chat re Cable modem engagements and observe effective Cable modem.
– To what extent does management recognize Software Quality Assurance as a tool to increase the results?
– Think of your Software Quality Assurance project. what are the main functions?
– How can you measure Software Quality Assurance in a systematic way?
Spanning Tree Protocol Critical Criteria:
Meet over Spanning Tree Protocol engagements and assess what counts with Spanning Tree Protocol that we are not counting.
– Do the Software Quality Assurance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software Quality Assurance study?
– What are internal and external Software Quality Assurance relations?
View model Critical Criteria:
Infer View model adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing View model.
– Is the Software Quality Assurance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Does Software Quality Assurance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Scan Software engineering governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software Quality Assurance project?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Which Software Quality Assurance goals are the most important?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Agile software development risks and revise understanding of Agile software development architectures.
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How do you take an approach like CMM that is heavily about management control and measurement and make it light on its feet?
– How could agile approach be taken into consideration when recruiting personnel and allocating people into projects?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– How can a conceptual agile framework be developed?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– How good are our agile methods?
– When should we not use it?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Study Watts Humphrey issues and define what do we need to start doing with Watts Humphrey.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software Quality Assurance?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Quality Assurance clearly defined?
– What are the business goals Software Quality Assurance is aiming to achieve?
Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Critical Criteria:
Administer Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks leadership and find answers.
– What are all of our Software Quality Assurance domains and what do they do?
– What are the short and long-term Software Quality Assurance goals?
– Is a Software Quality Assurance Team Work effort in place?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Unify Software testing decisions and get the big picture.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software Quality Assurance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Which customers cant participate in our Software Quality Assurance domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software Quality Assurance effort?
ISO/IEEE 11073 Critical Criteria:
Coach on ISO/IEEE 11073 strategies and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we all define Software Quality Assurance in the same way?
IEEE 802.1D Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for IEEE 802.1D governance and get going.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software Quality Assurance in a volatile global economy?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software Quality Assurance leader?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software Quality Assurance values?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze ISO 9000 management and achieve a single ISO 9000 view and bringing data together.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– Is Software Quality Assurance Required?
Quality by Design Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Quality by Design issues and test out new things.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software Quality Assurance requirements in detail?
– Are there recognized Software Quality Assurance problems?
Concept of operations Critical Criteria:
Match Concept of operations goals and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Concept of operations.
IEEE 802.1aq Critical Criteria:
Adapt IEEE 802.1aq decisions and question.
– Do those selected for the Software Quality Assurance team have a good general understanding of what Software Quality Assurance is all about?
– Are assumptions made in Software Quality Assurance stated explicitly?
Standard Delay Format Critical Criteria:
Jump start Standard Delay Format quality and find the essential reading for Standard Delay Format researchers.
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Danese Cooper visions and oversee implementation of Danese Cooper.
– Do Software Quality Assurance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
IEEE 802.11c Critical Criteria:
Disseminate IEEE 802.11c results and separate what are the business goals IEEE 802.11c is aiming to achieve.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software Quality Assurance Management?
Unified Power Format Critical Criteria:
Analyze Unified Power Format risks and grade techniques for implementing Unified Power Format controls.
– How important is Software Quality Assurance to the user organizations mission?
Software quality management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Software quality management goals and probe Software quality management strategic alliances.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software Quality Assurance processes?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software Quality Assurance activities?
IEEE 802.18 Critical Criteria:
Discourse IEEE 802.18 failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive IEEE 802.18 decisions.
Software Quality Assurance Critical Criteria:
Study Software Quality Assurance governance and check on ways to get started with Software Quality Assurance.
– How do we know that any Software Quality Assurance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software development process outcomes and differentiate in coordinating Software development process.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Quality Assurance, including any consulting or professional services?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– How will you know that the Software Quality Assurance project has been successful?
– How can the value of Software Quality Assurance be defined?
IEEE 802.3 Critical Criteria:
Match IEEE 802.3 quality and oversee IEEE 802.3 requirements.
– Does Software Quality Assurance analysis show the relationships among important Software Quality Assurance factors?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software Quality Assurance ?
– Why is Software Quality Assurance important for you now?
IEEE 802.11b-1999 Critical Criteria:
Probe IEEE 802.11b-1999 leadership and look at the big picture.
Token bus network Critical Criteria:
Investigate Token bus network decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Token bus network.
IEEE 802.11 Critical Criteria:
Consider IEEE 802.11 tactics and visualize why should people listen to you regarding IEEE 802.11.
– How do we Identify specific Software Quality Assurance investment and emerging trends?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Scan Formal methods planning and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Formal methods.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software Quality Assurance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software Quality Assurance project lifecycle?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Jump start Functional specification projects and research ways can we become the Functional specification company that would put us out of business.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software Quality Assurance leaders?
– Are there Software Quality Assurance problems defined?
ISO/IEC 42010 Critical Criteria:
Value ISO/IEC 42010 tactics and document what potential ISO/IEC 42010 megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Will Software Quality Assurance have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How can we improve Software Quality Assurance?
Resilient Packet Ring Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Resilient Packet Ring tactics and know what your objective is.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software Quality Assurance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software Quality Assurance workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Scalable Coherent Interface Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Scalable Coherent Interface issues and pioneer acquisition of Scalable Coherent Interface systems.
– Will Software Quality Assurance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Software assurance Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software assurance quality and maintain Software assurance for success.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software Quality Assurance process?
– What are the usability implications of Software Quality Assurance actions?
IEEE 1675-2008 Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect IEEE 1675-2008 planning and find answers.
IEEE 754-1985 Critical Criteria:
Think about IEEE 754-1985 failures and adjust implementation of IEEE 754-1985.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software Quality Assurance? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are our needs in relation to Software Quality Assurance skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
IEEE 802.11d-2001 Critical Criteria:
Align IEEE 802.11d-2001 risks and observe effective IEEE 802.11d-2001.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Quality Assurance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we Lead with Software Quality Assurance in Mind?
IEEE P1363 Critical Criteria:
Own IEEE P1363 results and remodel and develop an effective IEEE P1363 strategy.
– Is there a Software Quality Assurance Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
IEEE 854-1987 Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in IEEE 854-1987 strategies and find out.
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Mix Software deployment failures and remodel and develop an effective Software deployment strategy.
– Does Software Quality Assurance appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are our Software Quality Assurance Processes?
Software user documentation Critical Criteria:
Judge Software user documentation strategies and plan concise Software user documentation education.
– Are there Software Quality Assurance Models?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Software development decisions and look for lots of ideas.
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– What are some keys to successfully conquering ever changing business requirements?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– What business benefits will Software Quality Assurance goals deliver if achieved?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– Are there SaaS tools for allocating workers to tasks?
– What does software development maturity really mean?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– Heritage of traditional methods?
– Have we Adopted Agile?
IEEE 12207 Critical Criteria:
Probe IEEE 12207 visions and correct IEEE 12207 management by competencies.
– What are the barriers to increased Software Quality Assurance production?
– Why should we adopt a Software Quality Assurance framework?
IEEE 1905 Critical Criteria:
Scan IEEE 1905 strategies and report on developing an effective IEEE 1905 strategy.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software Quality Assurance services/products?
IEEE 2030 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate IEEE 2030 planning and maintain IEEE 2030 for success.
– Is there any existing Software Quality Assurance governance structure?
IEEE 802.2 Critical Criteria:
Chart IEEE 802.2 visions and forecast involvement of future IEEE 802.2 projects in development.
– What will drive Software Quality Assurance change?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Confer re Software architecture strategies and cater for concise Software architecture education.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software Quality Assurance into the services that we provide?
– How to deal with Software Quality Assurance Changes?
IEEE 802 Critical Criteria:
Nurse IEEE 802 quality and find the ideas you already have.
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Peri Tarr quality and create Peri Tarr explanations for all managers.
IEEE 802.11r-2008 Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap IEEE 802.11r-2008 planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple IEEE 802.11r-2008 skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software Quality Assurance project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software Quality Assurance?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Requirements engineering tasks and get answers.
IEEE 1164 Critical Criteria:
Gauge IEEE 1164 governance and adjust implementation of IEEE 1164.
IEEE 1219 Critical Criteria:
Grasp IEEE 1219 projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure IEEE 1219 is getting what it needs.
Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices Critical Criteria:
Value Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices projects and innovate what needs to be done with Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices.
– Have you identified your Software Quality Assurance key performance indicators?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Quality Assurance Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Quality Assurance External links:
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Spiral model External links:
methodology – Agile Vs Spiral Model for SDLC – Stack Overflow
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – YouTube
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
Sponsor P&Ps and Sponsor Scopes – IEEE Standards Association
IEEE 802.11u External links:
MikroTik Hotspot 2.0 (IEEE 802.11u) – YouTube
IEEE 802.11u – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Software requirements specification External links:
[PDF]IEEE Software Requirements Specification Template
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification Template
IEEE 802.11ax External links:
[1501.01496] IEEE 802.11ax: High-Efficiency WLANs – arXiv
[PDF]On Quality-of-Service Provisioning in IEEE 802.11ax …
http://www.eng.usf.edu/chen/pdf/6 IEEE Access 2016-10.pdf
IEEE 1284 External links:
Parallel IEEE 1284 Male Cables and Connectors | eBay
http://www.ebay.com › … › Parallel, Serial & PS/2 Cables & Adapters
BELKIN F2A046A06 Ieee 1284 A-B Cable (6 Feet) – sears.com
Ieee 1284 at Amazon – Low Prices on Ieee 1284
http://Ad · www.Amazon.com/electronics
Link Layer Discovery Protocol External links:
[PDF]Link Layer Discovery Protocol – Media Endpoint …
[PDF]Configuring Link Layer Discovery Protocol on Avaya …
Tutorial: Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) – YouTube
Data modeling External links:
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
facweb.cs.depaul.edu/yele/Course/IS421/S6/H10 Data Modeling.ppt · Web view
http://Title: Data Modeling Author: Alan T. Burns Last modified by: Alan T. Burns Created Date: 4/22/2003 9:42:51 PM Document presentation format: On-screen Show
IEEE 802.6 External links:
Find the most up-to-date version of IEEE 802.6 at Engineering360.
http://Comparison of DQDB +/- and DQDB IEEE 802.6 protocols
Standard: IEEE 802.6 – Engineering Standards
IEEE 802.6 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Quality assurance External links:
CCQAS – Centralized Credentials Quality Assurance System
Quality Assurance – Auto Dealership Customer …
Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission :: …
Single UNIX Specification External links:
The Single UNIX Specification Version — API Tables
Single UNIX Specification FAQ – The Open Group
Waterfall model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
IEEE 1471 External links:
IEEE 1471: History – iso-architecture.org
[PDF]ANSI/IEEE 1471 and Systems Engineering – MIT
[PDF]Knowledge mechanisms in IEEE 1471 & ISO/IEC 42010
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
IEEE 1541-2002 External links:
“IEEE 1541-2002” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 1541-2002 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 1541-2002 – WOW.com
Cable modem External links:
The Best Cable Modems of 2017 – Top Ten Reviews
Zoom Telephonics – Cable Modem Support
Spanning Tree Protocol External links:
CCNA Training » Spanning Tree Protocol STP Tutorial
How Spanning Tree Protocol Prevents Loops – YouTube
View model External links:
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
ASP.NET MVC: How to convert View Model into Json object
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
Software engineering External links:
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Software Engineering Institute
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Agile software development External links:
Agile Software Development with Team Foundation …
Introducing Agile Software Development
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Software testing External links:
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
tap|QA – Software Testing, Continuous Integration, Selenium
Software Testing Strategies and Best Practices | Atlassian
ISO/IEEE 11073 External links:
ISO/IEEE 11073 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO 9000 External links:
What is ISO 9000? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What Is Non-Conformance for ISO 9000? | Chron.com
How to Become ISO 9000 Certified | Chron.com
Quality by Design External links:
Quality by design approach: Regulatory need – …
Concept of operations External links:
[PDF]Concept of Operations – FAACO
[PDF]CONCEPT OF OPERATIONS General – Stafford Act …
[PDF]New York City (NYC) Concept of Operations
IEEE 802.1aq External links:
Tutorial: IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging – YouTube
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Danese Cooper | Flickr
Unified Power Format External links:
Semiconductor Engineering .:. Unified Power Format
IEEE1801 Unified Power Format – Google Sites
Unified Power Format | Computing | Technology
IEEE 802.18 External links:
IEEE Standards Association – IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG
Norma IEEE 802.18 by Gio Gon on Prezi
[PDF]05-Nov-17 IEEE 802.18 – RR -TAG voting members Last …
Software Quality Assurance External links:
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs in Overland …
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
IEEE 802.3 External links:
Chapter 7 – ETHERNET (IEEE 802.3) Flashcards | Quizlet
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet interim sessions
N-TRON Corporation – 108TX-MDR – IEEE 802.3 …
IEEE 802.11b-1999 External links:
IEEE 802.11b-1999 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 802.11b-1999 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.11b-1999 – 维基百科，自由的百科全书
Token bus network External links:
WDM token bus network – Free Patents Online
Token bus network – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Token Bus Network (Linktionary term)
IEEE 802.11 External links:
Managing the New Wireless Network (IEEE 802.11) …
IEEE 802.11 Standards & Descriptions Learn with flashcards, games, and more — for free.
http://Cisco Aironet 1130AG IEEE 802.11 A/B/G Access Point
Wireless Technology: What is IEEE 802.11? – Quora
Formal methods External links:
My first experience with formal methods | Hacker News
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Formal Methods and the KRACK Vulnerability – Galois, Inc.
Functional specification External links:
Functional Specification – technet.microsoft.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
ISO/IEC 42010 External links:
ISO/IEC 42010 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
[PDF]Knowledge mechanisms in IEEE 1471 & ISO/IEC 42010
http://ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010 Systems and software engineering — Architecture description is an international standard for architecture descriptions of systems and software. ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 defines requirements on the description of system, software and enterprise architectures.
Resilient Packet Ring External links:
CiteSeerX — Resilient Packet Ring Low Priority Traffic …
Software assurance External links:
Software Assurance Marketplace
Microsoft Software Assurance Support
IEEE 1675-2008 External links:
IEEE 1675-2008 – documentweb.org
IEEE 1675-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 754-1985 External links:
ANSI/IEEE 754-1985 – pdfstool.org
IEEE 754-1985, Binary 64, Floating Point Number Examiner
IEEE 754-1985 and Intel 8087
IEEE 802.11d-2001 External links:
IEEE 802.11d-2001 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE P1363 External links:
IEEE P1363/D13 Draft Download
IEEE 854-1987 External links:
IEEE 854-1987 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 854-1987 Notes and differences
IEEE 854-1987 – WOW.com
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Software user documentation External links:
New Trend for Software User Documentation – YouTube
[PDF]IEEE standard for software user documentation – …
Software development External links:
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
IEEE 12207 External links:
INTRODUCTION IEEE 12207 PART 1 – YouTube
IEEE 1905 External links:
IEEE 1905.1 Meetings
IEEE 2030 External links:
IEEE 802.2 External links:
IEEE 802.2 – YouTube
IEEE 802.2. LLC, Logical Link Control – Network Sorcery
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Example: Software Architecture Document
Embedded Software Architecture | Global | Ricoh
IEEE 802 External links:
Windows 7 does not connect to an IEEE 802.1X …
microHOWTO: IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tutorial
This document provides the basic information and a summary of the frame fields for Inter-Switch Link (ISL) and IEEE 802.1Q encapsulation.
http://Cisco Aironet 1130AG IEEE 802.11 A/B/G Access Point
IEEE 802.11r-2008 External links:
“IEEE 802.11r-2008” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11r-2008 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.11r-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Requirements engineering External links:
[PDF]Requirements Engineering Process – Computer …
Requirements Engineering: Processes and Techniques …
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – NIST
Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices External links:
[PDF]Universal Power Adapter for Mobile Devices IEEE …