What is involved in global delivery model
Find out what the related areas are that global delivery model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a global delivery model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its global delivery model journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward global delivery model leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which global delivery model related domains to cover and 17 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
global delivery model, Information technology consulting, Information technology enabled services, Offshore outsourcing, Time zone:
global delivery model Critical Criteria:
Design global delivery model goals and look at it backwards.
– What are our needs in relation to global delivery model skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the purpose of global delivery model in relation to the mission?
– What are the short and long-term global delivery model goals?
Information technology consulting Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Information technology consulting adoptions and intervene in Information technology consulting processes and leadership.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic global delivery model objectives?
– How would one define global delivery model leadership?
– Why should we adopt a global delivery model framework?
Information technology enabled services Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Information technology enabled services results and track iterative Information technology enabled services results.
– Consider your own global delivery model project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the barriers to increased global delivery model production?
– What is Effective global delivery model?
Offshore outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Offshore outsourcing issues and reduce Offshore outsourcing costs.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether global delivery model goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does global delivery model create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of global delivery model?
Time zone Critical Criteria:
Own Time zone adoptions and catalog what business benefits will Time zone goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the key elements of your global delivery model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as global delivery model leaders?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the global delivery model Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
global delivery model External links:
Centizen Global Delivery Model – Outsourcing
Global Delivery Model – YouTube
Global delivery model | CGI.com
Offshore outsourcing External links:
Time zone External links:
Time Zone – Time & Temperature
Time Zone Map – Time and Date
Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator (NEW)