What is involved in Mobile computing
Find out what the related areas are that Mobile computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Mobile computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Mobile computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Mobile computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Mobile computing related domains to cover and 138 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Mobile computing, Personal information manager, Emergency medical services, Mobile phone, Handheld PC, Classes of computers, Smart cards, Mobile ad hoc network, Pocket PC, Mobile identity management, Virtual private network, Mobile Internet device, Graphing calculator, Knowledge engineering, General Packet Radio Service, Table computer, Smart device, Smart ring, Virtual keyboard, Communications of the ACM, Palmtop PC, Pocket computer, Mobile virtual private network, Lists of mobile computers, Scientific calculator, Tomasz Imieliński, Arcade system board, Application software, Smart speaker, Line-of-sight propagation, Palm-size PC, Pizza box form factor, Home video game console, Information appliance, Enterprise digital assistant, Communications protocol, Ferranti MRT, Calculator watch, Ultra mobile PC, Palm TX, Code division multiple access, Quality of service, Toxicology Letters, Location-based service, Mobile device, Mobile development, Galaxy Nexus, Wearable computer, Mobile computing:
Mobile computing Critical Criteria:
Boost Mobile computing issues and finalize specific methods for Mobile computing acceptance.
– How to ensure high data availability in mobile computing environment where frequent disconnections may occur because the clients and server may be weakly connected?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Mobile computing, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Mobile computing process?
– Is information security ensured when using mobile computing and tele-working facilities?
– What business benefits will Mobile computing goals deliver if achieved?
Personal information manager Critical Criteria:
Discuss Personal information manager tactics and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Personal information manager projects.
– How can you negotiate Mobile computing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is Mobile computing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are there recognized Mobile computing problems?
Emergency medical services Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Emergency medical services visions and research ways can we become the Emergency medical services company that would put us out of business.
– Can we add value to the current Mobile computing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How important is Mobile computing to the user organizations mission?
– How to deal with Mobile computing Changes?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Mobile phone decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Mobile phone users.
– What is the source of the strategies for Mobile computing strengthening and reform?
– How can the value of Mobile computing be defined?
Handheld PC Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Handheld PC outcomes and report on developing an effective Handheld PC strategy.
– Think of your Mobile computing project. what are the main functions?
– What will drive Mobile computing change?
Classes of computers Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Classes of computers outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Mobile computing process?
– Do we monitor the Mobile computing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Smart cards Critical Criteria:
X-ray Smart cards projects and prioritize challenges of Smart cards.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Mobile computing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Mobile computing with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we go about Securing Mobile computing?
Mobile ad hoc network Critical Criteria:
Refer to Mobile ad hoc network quality and know what your objective is.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Mobile computing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Mobile computing?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Mobile computing Management?
Pocket PC Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Pocket PC projects and get the big picture.
– When a Mobile computing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we Lead with Mobile computing in Mind?
– How can we improve Mobile computing?
Mobile identity management Critical Criteria:
Pilot Mobile identity management risks and correct Mobile identity management management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Mobile computing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Mobile computing activities?
– Does our organization need more Mobile computing education?
Virtual private network Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Virtual private network projects and pioneer acquisition of Virtual private network systems.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Mobile computing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Mobile Internet device Critical Criteria:
Design Mobile Internet device issues and optimize Mobile Internet device leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is the Mobile computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we maintain Mobile computings Integrity?
Graphing calculator Critical Criteria:
Judge Graphing calculator projects and track iterative Graphing calculator results.
– In the case of a Mobile computing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Mobile computing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Mobile computing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Mobile computing project?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Mobile computing processes?
Knowledge engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Knowledge engineering goals and stake your claim.
– Is Supporting Mobile computing documentation required?
General Packet Radio Service Critical Criteria:
Powwow over General Packet Radio Service projects and describe which business rules are needed as General Packet Radio Service interface.
– Have you identified your Mobile computing key performance indicators?
– How do we manage Mobile computing Knowledge Management (KM)?
Table computer Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Table computer risks and forecast involvement of future Table computer projects in development.
– What are the key elements of your Mobile computing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is maximizing Mobile computing protection the same as minimizing Mobile computing loss?
Smart device Critical Criteria:
Adapt Smart device projects and find out.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Mobile computing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does Mobile computing analysis show the relationships among important Mobile computing factors?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Mobile computing activities?
Smart ring Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Smart ring engagements and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Smart ring projects.
– How will you know that the Mobile computing project has been successful?
– Who will provide the final approval of Mobile computing deliverables?
– What are the long-term Mobile computing goals?
Virtual keyboard Critical Criteria:
Merge Virtual keyboard tactics and gather Virtual keyboard models .
– How do we Identify specific Mobile computing investment and emerging trends?
Communications of the ACM Critical Criteria:
Consider Communications of the ACM projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Communications of the ACM.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Mobile computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do Mobile computing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Palmtop PC Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Palmtop PC projects and stake your claim.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Mobile computing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What is our formula for success in Mobile computing ?
Pocket computer Critical Criteria:
Participate in Pocket computer issues and gather practices for scaling Pocket computer.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Mobile computing move?
– Is there any existing Mobile computing governance structure?
– What are our Mobile computing Processes?
Mobile virtual private network Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Mobile virtual private network risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Mobile computing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Mobile computing processes?
– How will you measure your Mobile computing effectiveness?
Lists of mobile computers Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Lists of mobile computers adoptions and oversee implementation of Lists of mobile computers.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Mobile computing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Mobile computing process available?
– How do we go about Comparing Mobile computing approaches/solutions?
– Why are Mobile computing skills important?
Scientific calculator Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Scientific calculator issues and summarize a clear Scientific calculator focus.
– Is Mobile computing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Tomasz Imieliński Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Tomasz Imieliński projects and probe Tomasz Imieliński strategic alliances.
– Does Mobile computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Arcade system board Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Arcade system board projects and plan concise Arcade system board education.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Mobile computing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Consider your own Mobile computing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is a Mobile computing Team Work effort in place?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Mine Application software leadership and get answers.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Mobile computing services/products?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Mobile computing processes of our organization?
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
Smart speaker Critical Criteria:
X-ray Smart speaker management and probe Smart speaker strategic alliances.
– For your Mobile computing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we Improve Mobile computing service perception, and satisfaction?
Line-of-sight propagation Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Line-of-sight propagation planning and integrate design thinking in Line-of-sight propagation innovation.
Palm-size PC Critical Criteria:
Focus on Palm-size PC visions and know what your objective is.
Pizza box form factor Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Pizza box form factor tactics and transcribe Pizza box form factor as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are our needs in relation to Mobile computing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Home video game console Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Home video game console visions and get going.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Mobile computing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we know that any Mobile computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Information appliance Critical Criteria:
Sort Information appliance goals and describe the risks of Information appliance sustainability.
Enterprise digital assistant Critical Criteria:
Graph Enterprise digital assistant adoptions and forecast involvement of future Enterprise digital assistant projects in development.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Mobile computing project manager?
– Why should we adopt a Mobile computing framework?
Communications protocol Critical Criteria:
Gauge Communications protocol outcomes and handle a jump-start course to Communications protocol.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Mobile computing opportunities costing us money?
– Is the scope of Mobile computing defined?
Ferranti MRT Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Ferranti MRT tactics and document what potential Ferranti MRT megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How can skill-level changes improve Mobile computing?
– How would one define Mobile computing leadership?
Calculator watch Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Calculator watch projects and separate what are the business goals Calculator watch is aiming to achieve.
– Which customers cant participate in our Mobile computing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How likely is the current Mobile computing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Ultra mobile PC Critical Criteria:
Shape Ultra mobile PC goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Ultra mobile PC projects.
– Who needs to know about Mobile computing ?
Palm TX Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Palm TX outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Palm TX strategies.
– Think about the functions involved in your Mobile computing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Which Mobile computing goals are the most important?
Code division multiple access Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Code division multiple access goals and devote time assessing Code division multiple access and its risk.
– What are the short and long-term Mobile computing goals?
– What are current Mobile computing Paradigms?
Quality of service Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Quality of service projects and track iterative Quality of service results.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Mobile computing leaders?
– What level of service or quality of service should the customer expect?
– What about Mobile computing Analysis of results?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
– Quality of Service Met?
– Is our Quality of Service Met?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
Toxicology Letters Critical Criteria:
Guard Toxicology Letters leadership and sort Toxicology Letters activities.
Location-based service Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Location-based service tasks and change contexts.
– How to Secure Mobile computing?
Mobile device Critical Criteria:
Jump start Mobile device goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Mobile device projects.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– In what ways are Mobile computing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
Mobile development Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Mobile development failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Mobile computing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can you measure Mobile computing in a systematic way?
Galaxy Nexus Critical Criteria:
Test Galaxy Nexus quality and work towards be a leading Galaxy Nexus expert.
Wearable computer Critical Criteria:
Learn from Wearable computer visions and oversee Wearable computer requirements.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Mobile computing?
– Are there Mobile computing problems defined?
Mobile computing Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Mobile computing goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Mobile computing skills.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Mobile computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Mobile computing External links:
Mobile Computing Tutorial – tutorialspoint.com
Mobile computing (Book, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Mobile Computing – University of Sargodha, Lahore …
Personal information manager External links:
Dec 30, 2017 · This is an Android version of highly popular on Windows platform personal information manager – EssentialPIM. It allows you …
Free Personal Information Manager, SSuite Office Software
Emergency medical services External links:
EMSA | Emergency Medical Services Authority
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) | Health & Senior Services
Emergency Medical Services – Franklin
Mobile phone External links:
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
See shopping results for mobile phone
Handheld PC External links:
Handheld PC | eBay
GPD WIN Handheld PC Game Console – GearBest
Getac PS336 Fully Rugged Handheld PC | GroupMobile.com
Classes of computers External links:
Classes of Computers – YouTube
lpar | Classes Of Computers | Computer Architecture
Smart cards External links:
Smart Cards | Coupons and Virtual Smart Card
[PDF]IMPROVISED E XPLOSIVE DEVICE SMART CARDS
Tickets / Smart Cards | bart.gov
Mobile ad hoc network External links:
Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) – Techopedia.com
Pocket PC External links:
pocket-rar.en.softonic.com › Pocket PC › Utilities & Tools
http://Pocket RAR for Pocket PC, free and safe download. Pocket RAR latest version: Compress/decompress RAR archives on your Pocket PC. Pocket RAR is …
Pocket Pc – Free downloads and reviews – CNET …
Mobile identity management External links:
Mobile identity management best practices
[PDF]ATARC Mobile Identity Management Encouraging Use …
Virtual private network External links:
VPN Virtual Private Network Services | Private Internet Access
Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Northeastern ITS
Graphing calculator External links:
Graphing Calculator – Symbolab
Graphing Calculator at Office Depot OfficeMax
Knowledge engineering External links:
What is Knowledge Engineering | IGI Global
What is Knowledge Engineering | IGI Global
International Conference on Knowledge Engineering
General Packet Radio Service External links:
[PDF]WHAT IS : GPRS ? (General Packet Radio Service)
What is General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)?
What Is GPRS? – General Packet Radio Service
Table computer External links:
Free Shipping. Buy 100% Bamboo Adjustable Laptop Table Computer Desk Tilting Top W/ Drawer Bed Tray at Walmart.com
Buy Laptop Table Computer Desk Trestle Writing Table White Wood Home Office Desk Hutch Credenza Workstation Studying Reading …
Smart device External links:
MEIDC Modern Emergency ID Card smart device app
KidiBuzz is a hand-held smart device for kids | VTech
RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan | Global | Ricoh
Smart ring External links:
JAKCOM R3 Smart Ring – YouTube
Heritage | The Oura Smart Ring
Nimb: Smart Ring With A Panic Button
Virtual keyboard External links:
What is a Virtual Keyboard? – Definition from Techopedia
Virtual Keyboard – GitHub Pages
How to build a virtual keyboard in an HTML page
Communications of the ACM External links:
[PDF]COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM – University of Arizona
[PDF]Communications of the ACM March 1997 v40 n3 p59(4) …
Communications of the ACM – Home | Facebook
Palmtop PC External links:
HP 200LX 1-MB Palmtop PC – GovDeals.com
Pocket computer External links:
Welcome in the pocket computer museum
Radio Shack TRS-80 Pocket Computer
Pocket Computer | eBay
Scientific calculator External links:
Web 2.0 scientific calculator
Amazon.com : Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS 2-Line Scientific Calculator, Black with Blue Accents : Office Products
Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS Scientific Calculator, 10-Digit LCD at Walmart.com
Arcade system board External links:
Arcade System Board Neo Geo MVS. Neo Geo MVS Repair. …
Arcade system board – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Arcade system board&item_type=topic
Arcade system board | Etsy
Application software External links:
Title application software Free Download for Windows
wiTECH Diagnostic Application Software Download – …
Smart speaker External links:
Google Home Mini – Smart Speaker for Any Room – Google Store
Sonos One Smart Speaker – Best Buy
Voice Activated Smart Speaker with Google Assistant – Sony
Line-of-sight propagation External links:
Line-of-sight propagation – Revolvy
Palm-size PC External links:
NetBSD/hpcmips 5.1 on CASSIOPEIA Palm-size PC – …
[PDF]HP Jornada 420 Palm-size PC User™s Guide
HP Jornada 430/430se Palm-size PC – Troubleshooting …
Pizza box form factor External links:
Pizza box form factor – Howling Pixel
Pizza box form factor – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Pizza box form factor
Home video game console External links:
Classic Mini FC Red And White Home Video Game Console
Hanimex TVG 8610C Home Video Game Console: Review …
Enterprise digital assistant External links:
MC50 Enterprise Digital Assistant from Symbol
Communications protocol External links:
Modbus-Simple Communications Protocol
[PDF]The JT65 Communications Protocol
Calculator watch External links:
Calculator Watch | eBay
Buy Casio Men’s CA53W-1 Calculator Watch and other Wrist Watches at Amazon.com. Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns.
Seiko Calculator Watch | eBay
Ultra mobile PC External links:
Ultra Mobile PC | eBay
Intel Ultra Mobile PC – YouTube
SONY VAIO UX Series VGN-UX280P Ultra Mobile PC Intel …
Palm TX External links:
Palm TX Handheld by Office Depot & OfficeMax
Code division multiple access External links:
Mutiple access: Code Division Multiple Access (0004) – …
Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) – The Telecom …
Quality of service External links:
Quality of Service (QoS) | Vonage Business
What is Quality of Service (QoS)? – Definition from Techopedia
QoS Tools and Settings: Quality of Service (QoS)
Toxicology Letters External links:
Toxicology Letters – ScienceDirect.com
Toxicology Letters – Journal – Elsevier
Toxicology Letters – Journals – NCBI
Mobile device External links:
How To Enroll | Duke Health Mobile Device Manager
Set up a new mobile device | T-Mobile Support
T-Mobile Device Unlock app | T-Mobile Support
Mobile development External links:
Best Mobile Development Platforms Software in 2018 | G2 …
Mobile Development, Design, Strategy | Bottle Rocket
Mobile Development Bachelor’s Degree – Full Sail University
Galaxy Nexus External links:
Buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Unlocked Cell Phones – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Shop Holster Galaxy Nexus – amazon.com
http://ad · www.amazon.com/cell-phones/accessories
Galaxy Nexus by Samsung
Wearable computer External links:
Apple Watch: Apple Unveils Watch Wearable Computer | Time
Raspberry Pi Wearable Computer. – Instructables
Wearable Computer – Gartner IT Glossary
Mobile computing External links:
What is Mobile Computing | IGI Global
Mobile computing (Book, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Mobile Computing – University of Sargodha, Lahore …