Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social currency Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social currency related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social currency specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social currency Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social currency improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- What does Social currency success mean to the stakeholders?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Social currency. How do we gain traction?
- How do we measure improved Social currency service perception, and satisfaction?
- What is the Social currency sustainability risk?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Social currency move?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Who will be in control?
- What is Tricky About This?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social currency book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social currency self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social currency Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social currency areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social currency Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social currency projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social currency Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social currency project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the Social currency project?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the current portfolio opportunity?
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the Social currency project document repository?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-à-vis total stake in the Social currency project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Social currency project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the Social currency project (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete Social currency Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social currency project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social currency project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social currency project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social currency project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social currency project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social currency project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social currency project with this in-depth Social currency Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social currency projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social currency and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social currency investments work better.
This Social currency All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.