Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Nosql Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Nosql related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Nosql specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Nosql Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 643 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Nosql improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 643 standard requirements:
- As web mobile application developers what are the trending libraries js framework tools and database noSql or Relational that will be dominating the market for years to come?
- As the data goes, so goes the metadata (the data about the data). How does one search, index and find answers in all that data, particularly across distributed repositories?
- Is it possible to implement a traditional structured data models using an environment which has been designed for unstructured and semi-structured data(NoSQL environments)?
- What are standard ruby on rails solutions for using data mining and big data oriented non mysql sql and nosql data stores?
- Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
- Which type of the nosql database would be more efficient for recommendation engine for customer analytics domain?
- Do you have future plans to leverage big data (hadoop/spark/etc.) or nosql in addition to transactional sources?
- How does one search, index and find answers in all that data, particularly across distributed repositories?
- What does the performance of FoundationDB look like compared to other nosql options?
- What does the performance of Aerospike look like compared to other nosql options?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Nosql book in PDF containing 643 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Nosql self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Nosql Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Nosql areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Nosql Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Nosql projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Nosql Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Nosql project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the rates for allocating costs from each indirect cost pool to contracts updated as necessary to ensure a realistic monthly allocation of indirect costs without significant year-end adjustments?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Nosql project sufficiently qualified?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Variance Analysis: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the Nosql project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Nosql project success?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Nosql project team?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Nosql project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Nosql Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Nosql project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Nosql project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Nosql project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Nosql project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Nosql project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Nosql project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Nosql project with this in-depth Nosql Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Nosql projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Nosql and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Nosql investments work better.
This Nosql All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.