Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Recruit Sustainment Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Recruit Sustainment Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Recruit Sustainment Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Recruit Sustainment Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Recruit Sustainment Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- How do we maintain Recruit Sustainment Program’s Integrity?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Recruit Sustainment Program requirements in detail?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Recruit Sustainment Program processes?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- What are the key elements of your Recruit Sustainment Program performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Recruit Sustainment Program book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Recruit Sustainment Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Recruit Sustainment Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Recruit Sustainment Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Recruit Sustainment Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Recruit Sustainment Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Recruit Sustainment Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Recruit Sustainment Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous Recruit Sustainment Program project that you would not want to repeat?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Recruit Sustainment Program project?
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: List five reasons why organizations outsource. Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Recruit Sustainment Program project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this Recruit Sustainment Program project?
Step-by-step and complete Recruit Sustainment Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Recruit Sustainment Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Recruit Sustainment Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Recruit Sustainment Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Recruit Sustainment Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Recruit Sustainment Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Recruit Sustainment Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Recruit Sustainment Program project with this in-depth Recruit Sustainment Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Recruit Sustainment Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Recruit Sustainment Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Recruit Sustainment Program investments work better.
This Recruit Sustainment Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.