What is involved in M-business
Find out what the related areas are that M-business connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a M-business thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its M-business journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward M-business leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which M-business related domains to cover and 48 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
M-business, Mobile business development, Business development, Business model, Digital supply chain, Guide book, Information and communication technologies, Mobile Web, Quality Function Deployment, Revenue model, Value network, Value proposition:
M-business Critical Criteria:
Look at M-business governance and plan concise M-business education.
– Consider your own M-business project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is maximizing M-business protection the same as minimizing M-business loss?
– What are the usability implications of M-business actions?
Mobile business development Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Mobile business development strategies and finalize specific methods for Mobile business development acceptance.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent M-business services/products?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed M-business opportunities costing us money?
– Are assumptions made in M-business stated explicitly?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Grasp Business development failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Business development.
– Will M-business have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is the M-business organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Check Business model engagements and assess what counts with Business model that we are not counting.
– In the case of a M-business project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a M-business project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any M-business project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
– Who sets the M-business standards?
Digital supply chain Critical Criteria:
Guide Digital supply chain quality and balance specific methods for improving Digital supply chain results.
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– what is the best design framework for M-business organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the barriers to increased M-business production?
– Is the scope of M-business defined?
Guide book Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Guide book tasks and raise human resource and employment practices for Guide book.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of M-business that make it risky?
– What are the business goals M-business is aiming to achieve?
– Do we have past M-business Successes?
Information and communication technologies Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Information and communication technologies quality and correct better engagement with Information and communication technologies results.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the M-business requirements in detail?
– Is Supporting M-business documentation required?
– What is our formula for success in M-business ?
Mobile Web Critical Criteria:
Trace Mobile Web outcomes and look in other fields.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate M-business delivery for example is new software needed?
– How will you know that the M-business project has been successful?
– Why should we adopt a M-business framework?
Quality Function Deployment Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Quality Function Deployment engagements and find answers.
– How do we measure improved M-business service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are we Assessing M-business and Risk?
Revenue model Critical Criteria:
Mine Revenue model engagements and observe effective Revenue model.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which M-business models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– In what ways are M-business vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Value network Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Value network failures and secure Value network creativity.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of M-business?
– How do we Improve M-business service perception, and satisfaction?
Value proposition Critical Criteria:
Frame Value proposition failures and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Value proposition is getting what it needs.
– What is the value proposition for the customer (How well will the product or service solve the problem)?
– What do you really need from your outside partner; what is your value proposition to the client?
– What is the biggest value proposition for new BI or analytics functionality at your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– Quality vs. Quantity: What data are required to satisfy the given value proposition?
– Is M-business dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How must our value proposition change to earn greater customer loyalty?
– Does M-business analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Quantity: What data are required to satisfy the given value proposition?
– How well is the value proposition of the product defined?
– What Is Your Employee Value Proposition?
– What is your present value proposition?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the M-business Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Mobile business development External links:
Richland’s mobile business development office open …
Business development External links:
What is a good business development title? – Quora
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
South Land Title – Business Development
Business model External links:
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Business Model – Investopedia
OneTitle | business model
Digital supply chain External links:
Digital Supply Chain Institute
Identify3D | Enabling the Digital Supply Chain
Information and communication technologies External links:
How Information and Communication Technologies …
B.S. Degree in Information and Communication Technologies
“Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) …
Mobile Web External links:
SignUpGenius Mobile Web App
Mobile Web Information – tn.gov
NTTA Mobile Web
Quality Function Deployment External links:
Quality Function Deployment in Excel | Excel QFD Template
Quality Function Deployment for Competitive Advantage
http://www.isixsigma.com › … › QFD/House of Quality
Quality Function Deployment QFD :: Overview :: The …
Revenue model External links:
How to write a revenue model – Quora
How to Write a Business Revenue Model | Chron.com
Value network External links:
http://A value network is a business analysis perspective that describes social and technical resources within and between businesses. The nodes in a value network represent people (or roles). The nodes are connected by interactions that represent tangible and intangible deliverables. These deliverables take the form of knowledge or other intangibles and/or financial value.
Home | Puget Sound High Value Network
[PDF]Title here Value Network Quality Access for Less
Value proposition External links:
What is a value proposition? | Hallmark Abstract LLC
[PPT]Value Proposition – Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
Plan to Start – 10 Value Proposition Examples