What is involved in Master data management
Find out what the related areas are that Master data management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Master data management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Master Data Management MDM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Master Data Management MDM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Master data management related domains to cover and 209 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Master data management, Mortgage loan, Transaction log, Query plan, Relational calculus, Fact table, Document-oriented database, Data validation and reconciliation, Database administration and automation, Slowly changing dimension, Enterprise information integration, Armstrong’s axioms, XML for Analysis, Database transaction, Stored procedure, Extract, Transform, Load, Dimension table, Column-oriented DBMS, Database trigger, Database model, Business intelligence software, Graph database, Concurrency control, Create, read, update and delete, Product information management, Anchor Modeling, Data loading, Degenerate dimension, Data warehouse, Surrogate key, Data dictionary, Database storage structures, Unique key, Decision support, Database administrator, Data storage device, Relational model, Customer satisfaction, Foreign key, Candidate key, Dimensional modeling, Return on investment, Data virtualization, File systems, Data warehouse automation, Database index, Open Database Connectivity, Data analysis, Database normalization, Reference data, Linked data, Data Mining Extensions, Master data, Relational algebra, Distributed database, Object database, Operational data store, XQuery API for Java, Business intelligence, MultiDimensional eXpressions, Relational database, Query optimization, Relational database management system, Referential integrity:
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Master data management quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Master data management decisions.
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Does the Master data management task fit the clients priorities?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– Is Supporting Master data management documentation required?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Mortgage loan Critical Criteria:
Understand Mortgage loan engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Master data management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Master data management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are our Master data management Processes?
Transaction log Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Transaction log results and assess and formulate effective operational and Transaction log strategies.
– Will Master data management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are there recognized Master data management problems?
– How to deal with Master data management Changes?
Query plan Critical Criteria:
Look at Query plan results and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Query plan.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Master data management values?
– Have you identified your Master data management key performance indicators?
Relational calculus Critical Criteria:
Check Relational calculus strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Master data management. How do we gain traction?
– What are the short and long-term Master data management goals?
– Why are Master data management skills important?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Investigate Fact table governance and assess what counts with Fact table that we are not counting.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Master data management services/products?
– Does Master data management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What is the purpose of Master data management in relation to the mission?
Document-oriented database Critical Criteria:
Look at Document-oriented database outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Document-oriented database services.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Master data management process?
– Have all basic functions of Master data management been defined?
Data validation and reconciliation Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Data validation and reconciliation visions and look for lots of ideas.
– In what ways are Master data management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Master data management study?
– How can the value of Master data management be defined?
Database administration and automation Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Database administration and automation failures and observe effective Database administration and automation.
– Will Master data management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Slowly changing dimension Critical Criteria:
Guide Slowly changing dimension visions and probe Slowly changing dimension strategic alliances.
– In a project to restructure Master data management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Master data management that make it risky?
– What are the long-term Master data management goals?
Enterprise information integration Critical Criteria:
Review Enterprise information integration projects and secure Enterprise information integration creativity.
– Consider your own Master data management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Master data management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Master data management process?
Armstrong’s axioms Critical Criteria:
Frame Armstrong’s axioms visions and triple focus on important concepts of Armstrong’s axioms relationship management.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Master data management processes?
– What will drive Master data management change?
XML for Analysis Critical Criteria:
Model after XML for Analysis engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of XML for Analysis.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Master data management with what users do day-to-day?
– Do we have past Master data management Successes?
Database transaction Critical Criteria:
Adapt Database transaction risks and slay a dragon.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Master data management leaders?
– Why is Master data management important for you now?
Stored procedure Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Stored procedure leadership and grade techniques for implementing Stored procedure controls.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Master data management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Master data management project?
Extract, Transform, Load Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Extract, Transform, Load adoptions and ask questions.
– How likely is the current Master data management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Who needs to know about Master data management ?
– How do we maintain Master data managements Integrity?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Dimension table issues and drive action.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Master data management opportunities costing us money?
– Is Master data management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Study Column-oriented DBMS adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Column-oriented DBMS strategy.
– What are the disruptive Master data management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do we all define Master data management in the same way?
Database trigger Critical Criteria:
Detail Database trigger decisions and grade techniques for implementing Database trigger controls.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Master data management?
Database model Critical Criteria:
Read up on Database model projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Database model results.
– What are the barriers to increased Master data management production?
– Who will provide the final approval of Master data management deliverables?
– What is our Master data management Strategy?
Business intelligence software Critical Criteria:
Boost Business intelligence software decisions and learn.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Master data management into the services that we provide?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Master data management project?
– Is Master data management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Graph database Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Graph database goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Graph database strategies.
– Is there a Master data management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we Improve Master data management service perception, and satisfaction?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Recall Concurrency control goals and oversee Concurrency control management by competencies.
– Is maximizing Master data management protection the same as minimizing Master data management loss?
– What vendors make products that address the Master data management needs?
– Do Master data management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Create, read, update and delete Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Create, read, update and delete results and describe the risks of Create, read, update and delete sustainability.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Master data management moving forward?
– How will you know that the Master data management project has been successful?
Product information management Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Product information management decisions and check on ways to get started with Product information management.
– Is there any existing Master data management governance structure?
– Why should we adopt a Master data management framework?
Anchor Modeling Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Anchor Modeling governance and optimize Anchor Modeling leadership as a key to advancement.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Master data management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What is Effective Master data management?
– How to Secure Master data management?
Data loading Critical Criteria:
Deduce Data loading results and sort Data loading activities.
– In the case of a Master data management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Master data management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Master data management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What business benefits will Master data management goals deliver if achieved?
Degenerate dimension Critical Criteria:
Explore Degenerate dimension engagements and know what your objective is.
– How can you negotiate Master data management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Master data management activities?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Own Data warehouse failures and assess what counts with Data warehouse that we are not counting.
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the difference between a database and data warehouse?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Steer Surrogate key management and handle a jump-start course to Surrogate key.
– Think about the functions involved in your Master data management project. what processes flow from these functions?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Coach on Data dictionary strategies and gather practices for scaling Data dictionary.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Master data management forward?
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– What threat is Master data management addressing?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Database storage structures Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Database storage structures tactics and check on ways to get started with Database storage structures.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Master data management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Master data management strengthening and reform actually originate?
Unique key Critical Criteria:
Rank Unique key goals and define what do we need to start doing with Unique key.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Master data management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Can we do Master data management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How much does Master data management help?
Decision support Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Decision support engagements and be persistent.
– Among the Master data management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Master data management agendas for the next 3 years?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– How do we know that any Master data management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do I manage information (decision support) and operational (transactional) data?
– What are the access requirements for decision support data?
Database administrator Critical Criteria:
Adapt Database administrator engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the key elements of your Master data management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do we monitor the Master data management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How is the value delivered by Master data management being measured?
Data storage device Critical Criteria:
Steer Data storage device goals and do something to it.
– Is the Master data management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Relational model Critical Criteria:
Canvass Relational model outcomes and be persistent.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Master data management effort?
– How do we go about Comparing Master data management approaches/solutions?
– What are current Master data management Paradigms?
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Customer satisfaction projects and define Customer satisfaction competency-based leadership.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– Does Master data management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Master data management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Foreign key Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Foreign key projects and plan concise Foreign key education.
– What is our formula for success in Master data management ?
– How do we go about Securing Master data management?
Candidate key Critical Criteria:
Dissect Candidate key projects and drive action.
– How important is Master data management to the user organizations mission?
– Is the scope of Master data management defined?
Dimensional modeling Critical Criteria:
Chat re Dimensional modeling goals and look at the big picture.
Return on investment Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Return on investment strategies and achieve a single Return on investment view and bringing data together.
– Do those selected for the Master data management team have a good general understanding of what Master data management is all about?
– Does the expected return on investment (roi) of this new collection justify putting it in place?
– Is Return on Investment addressed?
Data virtualization Critical Criteria:
Merge Data virtualization leadership and prioritize challenges of Data virtualization.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Master data management requirements in detail?
– Does Master data management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
File systems Critical Criteria:
Discuss File systems visions and interpret which customers can’t participate in File systems because they lack skills.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Master data management?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Master data management Management?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Data warehouse automation governance and tour deciding if Data warehouse automation progress is made.
– What are the usability implications of Master data management actions?
Database index Critical Criteria:
Graph Database index tactics and handle a jump-start course to Database index.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Master data management processes of our organization?
– How do we Identify specific Master data management investment and emerging trends?
Open Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Open Database Connectivity results and correct Open Database Connectivity management by competencies.
– How do we measure improved Master data management service perception, and satisfaction?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Master data management processes?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Data analysis planning and grade techniques for implementing Data analysis controls.
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
Database normalization Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Database normalization results and define what do we need to start doing with Database normalization.
Reference data Critical Criteria:
Focus on Reference data tactics and perfect Reference data conflict management.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Master data management ?
– How do we keep improving Master data management?
Linked data Critical Criteria:
Chart Linked data goals and correct Linked data management by competencies.
– Which Master data management goals are the most important?
Data Mining Extensions Critical Criteria:
Check Data Mining Extensions visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Data Mining Extensions is getting what it needs.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Master data management?
Master data Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Master data visions and be persistent.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Master data management project?
– What are all of our Master data management domains and what do they do?
– How do most enterprises manage hierarchical master data today?
– What is hierarchical master data?
– What is Master Data?
Relational algebra Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Relational algebra risks and develop and take control of the Relational algebra initiative.
– what is the best design framework for Master data management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Distributed database Critical Criteria:
Nurse Distributed database leadership and stake your claim.
– What systems are similar to or may have influenced Bitcoins eventually consistent distributed database?
Object database Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Object database failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Object database projects.
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Design Operational data store results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Operational data store services.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Master data management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are there Master data management problems defined?
XQuery API for Java Critical Criteria:
Understand XQuery API for Java governance and arbitrate XQuery API for Java techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Business intelligence visions and maintain Business intelligence for success.
– Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– Does a BI business intelligence CoE center of excellence approach to support and enhancements benefit our organization and save cost?
– Does your software provide roleand group-based security options that allow business users to securely create and publish their work?
– Can you easily add users and features to quickly scale and customize to your organizations specific needs?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the new BI system?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What type and complexity of system administration roles?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– What is required to present video images?
– Describe any training materials offered?
– What is your licensing model and prices?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– What is your products direction?
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Apply MultiDimensional eXpressions projects and assess what counts with MultiDimensional eXpressions that we are not counting.
– Which customers cant participate in our Master data management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– To what extent does management recognize Master data management as a tool to increase the results?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Systematize Relational database engagements and research ways can we become the Relational database company that would put us out of business.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– Is a Master data management Team Work effort in place?
Query optimization Critical Criteria:
Map Query optimization strategies and grade techniques for implementing Query optimization controls.
– What are internal and external Master data management relations?
Relational database management system Critical Criteria:
Study Relational database management system governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Relational database management system.
– What are our needs in relation to Master data management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Referential integrity Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Referential integrity strategies and secure Referential integrity creativity.
– What is the source of the strategies for Master data management strengthening and reform?
– What processes are in place to support data referential integrity and / or normalization?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Master Data Management MDM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Master data management External links:
Master Data Management – go.thoughtspot.com
http://Ad · go.thoughtspot.com/Data/Management
Master Data Management – go.thoughtspot.com
http://Ad · go.thoughtspot.com/Data/Management
Mortgage loan External links:
FHA Mortgage Loan Payment Calculator | What’s My Payment?
Beacon Credit Union – Online Mortgage Loan Application – …
Cyprus Credit Union – Utah’s Mortgage Loan Experts
Transaction log External links:
[PDF]MULTIPLE TRANSACTION LOG – Casino Essentials …
transaction log / history | FileMaker Community
How to: Create a Transaction Log Backup (Transact-SQL)
Query plan External links:
Query Plan Explanation | BigQuery | Google Cloud Platform
Relational calculus External links:
Programming with a relational calculus : MacLennan, …
Fact table External links:
What is Fact Table | IGI Global
Fact table – Oracle FAQ
Factless Fact Table – Wisdomschema
Data validation and reconciliation External links:
[PDF]Data Validation And Reconciliation: An Innovative …
Database administration and automation External links:
Database administration and automation – Infogalactic: …
Database administration and automation – WOW.com
Slowly changing dimension External links:
SSIS- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Tutorial
SSIS Slowly Changing Dimension Type 2 – Tutorial Gateway
Enterprise information integration External links:
Enterprise Information Integration – Semantic Arts
[PDF]Enterprise Information Integration: Successes, …
Armstrong’s axioms External links:
Armstrong’s Axioms – YouTube
[PDF]Functional Dependencies Keys Armstrong’s Axioms
XML for Analysis External links:
Cover Pages: XML for Analysis
[PDF]XML for Analysis Specification
XML for Analysis (XMLA) – technet.microsoft.com
Database transaction External links:
concurrency – What is a database transaction? – Stack Overflow
The SQL Server database transaction log file does not …
Database transaction log file has grown very large (SL2357)
Stored procedure External links:
sql – What is a stored procedure? – Stack Overflow
Extract, Transform, Load External links:
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia Definition
Dimension table External links:
Tube Dimension Table – Grating
What is dimension table? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Dimension Table – msdn.microsoft.com
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
[PDF]C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – MIT Database …
[PDF]Materialization Strategies in a Column-Oriented DBMS
Paper Review: C-Store: A column-oriented DBMS
Database trigger External links:
Database Trigger And JMS – Stack Overflow
What is a Database Trigger? – Essential SQL
Database trigger that communicates with an external program
Database model External links:
Relational Database Model | Database Management | …
Database Model – TimeSnapper
Business intelligence software External links:
ExhibitForce – Business Intelligence Software
Business Intelligence Software | Products
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Graph database External links:
Graph databases (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Graph Database with T-SQL | TomazTsql
“Graph Database” by George Dovgin
Concurrency control External links:
Concurrency Control | Database Management | FANDOM …
Concurrency Control – Database Management
Types of Concurrency Control – technet.microsoft.com
Create, read, update and delete External links:
Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD)
How to create, read, update and delete (CRUD) – YouTube
What is CRUD cycle (Create, Read, Update and Delete …
Product information management External links:
ISN – Product Information Management System
Best Product Information Management (PIM) Software …
Product Information Management (PIM) for Ecommerce
Anchor Modeling External links:
Kalido and Anchor Modeling (AM) – Magnitude
Anchor Modeling (@anchormodeling) | Twitter
Publications – Anchor Modeling
Degenerate dimension External links:
Data Warehousing: What is degenerate dimension? – …
Degenerate Dimension – YouTube
Data warehouse External links:
qa data warehouse jobs | Dice.com
Cloud Data Warehouse | Snowflake
[PDF]Data Warehouse – Utility’s Smart Grid Clearinghouse
http://smartgrid.epri.com/UseCases/DW – Utility DOE SG Clearhouse_ph2add.pdf
Surrogate key External links:
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
INSERT ALL INTO and Sequence.nextval for a Surrogate Key
Data dictionary External links:
What is a Data Dictionary? – Bridging the Gap
What is a Data Dictionary? – Definition from Techopedia
Database storage structures External links:
Managing Database Storage Structures – 11g Release 2 …
Database storage structures
http://Database tables and indexes may be stored on disk in one of a number of forms, including ordered/unordered flat files, ISAM, heap files, hash buckets, or B+ trees. Each form has its own particular advantages and disadvantages. The most commonly used forms are B+ trees and ISAM. Such forms or structures are one aspect of the overall schema used by a database engine to store information.
Managing Database Storage Structures – Oracle Help Center
Decision support External links:
What is Decision Support System | InTechOpen
StormGeo – Weather Forecasting Services and Decision Support
Title:(director, Decision Support) jobs | Simply Hired
Database administrator External links:
Database Administrator – Rice University
Database Administrator – WFG National Title Insurance …
[PDF]CLASS TITLE: DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR – …
Data storage device External links:
Data Storage Device Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
http://photobucket.com/images/data storage device
What Is a Data Storage Device? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Relational model External links:
Tool for creating relational model diagrams – Stack Overflow
Converting xml schema to relational model – Stack Overflow
Database: The Relational Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Customer satisfaction External links:
Murphy Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey – …
Foreign key External links:
Auto populate foreign key | FileMaker Community
Creating and Modifying FOREIGN KEY Constraints
python – Use multiple foreign keys – Stack Overflow
Candidate key External links:
Section II: Candidate Key Assessment Forms for Data …
Finding Candidate Key | Database Management System
sql – Superkey, candidate key & primary key – Stack Overflow
Dimensional modeling External links:
Three-Dimensional Modeling | 3-D model | COST of …
Dimensional Modeling – ZenTut – Programming Made Easy
Where do we do dimensional modeling with Hadoop? – …
Return on investment External links:
How To Calculate A Return On Investment – Business Insider
Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator – Financial …
Return on Investment Calculator – Bankrate
Data virtualization External links:
Data Virtualization Technology | Actifio
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
File systems External links:
Troubleshooting Disks and File Systems – technet.microsoft.com
Data warehouse automation External links:
biready.com.au – Data Warehouse Automation – minify.mobi
Database index External links:
sql – How does database indexing work? – Stack Overflow
Open Database Connectivity External links:
Microsoft Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) | …
ODBC (Open Database Connectivity)
Cache Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) Driver
Data analysis External links:
Research and Data Analysis | DSHS
Data Analysis in Excel – EASY Excel Tutorial
Regional Data Warehouse/Data Analysis Site
Database normalization External links:
Database Normalization Essays – ManyEssays.com
FREE download Database Normalization – WinSite
An Introduction to Database Normalization — Mike …
Reference data External links:
NJDOT Reference Data – New Jersey
Reference data : CIBSE guide C. (Book, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Fiscal Service Reference Data
Data Mining Extensions External links:
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference | Microsoft Docs
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference
Relational algebra External links:
ch6 Relational algebra Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Query Languages for Week 3 – Relational Algebra …
Relational Algebra – tutorialspoint.com
Distributed database External links:
[PDF]DISTRIBUTED DATABASES – Academics
Distributed database systems (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Distributed Database Management Systems
http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS712/Downloads/1 to 24 ddbs.pdf
Object database External links:
MESDA Object Database FAQ | Mesda
MESDA Object Database | Mesda
Operational data store External links:
Banner Operational Data Store | Ellucian
Operational Data Store (ODS) Defined | James Serra’s Blog
XQuery API for Java External links:
Using XQuery API for Java to Access Oracle XML DB
XQuery API for Java – revolvy.com
http://www2.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=XQuery API for Java
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Relational database External links:
[PDF]An Introduction to Relational Database Theory
Tesora – The Future of Relational Databases (and NoSQL)
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Query optimization External links:
Execution plan viewer and query optimization – ApexSQL …
EverSQL – SQL Query Optimization Tool Online
Relational database management system External links:
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
RDBMS – Relational Database Management Systems
NoSQL Relational Database Management System: …