What is involved in Cloud Security
Find out what the related areas are that Cloud Security connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Cloud Security thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Cloud Security and Risk Standards journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Cloud Security and Risk Standards leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Cloud Security related domains to cover and 192 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Cloud Security, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, Service-level agreement, Intellectual property, Data recovery, Google App Engine, Platform as a service, Public sector, Google Cloud Platform, Inktank Storage, Network security, Virtual appliance, Cloud computing security, HP Cloud, Web API, Audit trail, FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5, Rackspace Cloud, Zoho Corporation, Data center, Cloud Security Alliance, Data masking, Cloud database, Microsoft Online Services, Cloud computing, Identity management system, Distributed file system for cloud, Virtual private cloud, Apache CloudStack, Abiquo Enterprise Edition, Business continuity planning, Community cloud, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Federated identity management, Single sign-on, Software as a service, Computer security, Security as a service, Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand, Zadara Storage, Engine Yard, EMC Atmos, VMware vCloud Air, Information security, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act:
Cloud Security Critical Criteria:
Understand Cloud Security issues and correct Cloud Security management by competencies.
– An extra consideration when using cloud services concerns the handling of encryption keys where are the keys stored and how are they made available to application code that needs to decrypt the data for processing?
– At a high level, the challenge with the Patriot Act can be viewed as location, location, location. Exactly where is your data physically, and therefore whose government policies will your data be subject to?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Are the SaaS provider capabilities sufficient to automate user provisioning and life cycle management without implementing a custom solution for the SaaS service?
– Does the cloud service agreement make its responsibilities clear and require specific security controls to be applied to the application?
– Derivation: Are the original protection and use limitations maintained when data is transformed or further processed in the cloud?
– How much experience do they have of conducting investigations without impacting service or data confidentiality?
– Are development, test and operational clouds managing data within the required jurisdictions including backups?
– How can I provision user accounts with appropriate privileges and manage entitlements for my users?
– How can you control the increased access administrators have working in a virtualized model?
– Does the cloud service provider have necessary security controls on their human resources?
– How does the cloud provider destroy PII at the end of the retention period?
– Can We Quantitatively Assess and Manage Risk of Software Privacy Breaches?
– Does the network provide the customer with logging and notification?
– Do the providers virtualization appliances inspect all packets?
– Can the CSP identify the scope of affected customers?
– What is the difference between SaaS and ASP/Hosted?
– What are the resources provided to the customer?
– Android Malware: How Worried Should You Be?
– What is under review?
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 adoptions and correct Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 management by competencies.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Cloud Security information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Cloud Security process?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Cloud Security activities?
Service-level agreement Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Service-level agreement failures and explore and align the progress in Service-level agreement.
– In terms of service availability, can you get your vendor to sign a service-level agreement?
– To what extent does management recognize Cloud Security as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the short and long-term Cloud Security goals?
– How do we keep improving Cloud Security?
Intellectual property Critical Criteria:
Grade Intellectual property goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Intellectual property projects.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– During the last 3 years, have you received a complaint or an injunction arising out of intellectual property infringement, content or advertising?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Am I concerned about intellectual property protection and legal issues of my application and data?
– Are there any data with intellectual property (e.g., patent, copyright) concerns with sharing?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Cloud Security agendas for the next 3 years?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Who will own any copyright or intellectual property rights to the data?
– How do we go about Comparing Cloud Security approaches/solutions?
Data recovery Critical Criteria:
Grade Data recovery quality and achieve a single Data recovery view and bringing data together.
– What is the most competent data recovery service in the us?
– How do we manage Cloud Security Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Does our organization need more Cloud Security education?
Google App Engine Critical Criteria:
Start Google App Engine issues and oversee Google App Engine management by competencies.
– For your Cloud Security project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Think about Platform as a service decisions and find out.
– Is there any existing Cloud Security governance structure?
– How do we Lead with Cloud Security in Mind?
Public sector Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Public sector management and remodel and develop an effective Public sector strategy.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Cloud Security objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is the Cloud Security organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Talk about Google Cloud Platform leadership and sort Google Cloud Platform activities.
– Who needs to know about Cloud Security ?
Inktank Storage Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Inktank Storage goals and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Inktank Storage services.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Cloud Security does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we know that any Cloud Security analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Why is Cloud Security important for you now?
Network security Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Network security leadership and adjust implementation of Network security.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– Are the disaster recovery plan (DRP) and the business contingency plan (BCP) tested annually?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Cloud Security with what users do day-to-day?
– What are all of our Cloud Security domains and what do they do?
– Is a Cloud Security Team Work effort in place?
Virtual appliance Critical Criteria:
Generalize Virtual appliance decisions and describe the risks of Virtual appliance sustainability.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Cloud Security study?
Cloud computing security Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Cloud computing security leadership and cater for concise Cloud computing security education.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Cloud Security processes?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Cloud Security, including any consulting or professional services?
– Does Cloud Security appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Drive HP Cloud strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for HP Cloud.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Cloud Security goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Will Cloud Security deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are accountability and ownership for Cloud Security clearly defined?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Probe Web API failures and describe which business rules are needed as Web API interface.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Cloud Security products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Cloud Security processes of our organization?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Cloud Security forward?
Audit trail Critical Criteria:
Adapt Audit trail governance and catalog what business benefits will Audit trail goals deliver if achieved.
– How do we ensure Complete audit trails are maintained during the recovery period?
– Generate granular audit trails of all user actions to whatever level is needed?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Cloud Security project?
– Why are Cloud Security skills important?
– Is the scope of Cloud Security defined?
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Cloud Security strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How to deal with Cloud Security Changes?
Rackspace Cloud Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Rackspace Cloud adoptions and get going.
– How likely is the current Cloud Security plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is the name of the rackspace cloud service?
Zoho Corporation Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Zoho Corporation goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Zoho Corporation.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Cloud Security leader?
Data center Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Data center planning and innovate what needs to be done with Data center.
– Are we a listed company, if so ask ourselves this: Disaster recovery planning, or its lack, will affect a companys equity position. why buy stock in a company that will disappear should the data center go down?
– Determine if the data center has Service Level Agreements with the clients it serves. if so, do they measure themselves for compliance with the agreement?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Do operating procedures require systems to undergo a security/vulnerability scan before being placed into production?
– Which report should an administrator use to know both historic and current utilization of storage in a data center?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– Which applications are best suited for the internal data center, and which ones make sense for the public cloud?
– Should the dataset be deposited in a national, international or discipline-based data center?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– Is stuff in the cloud on the same legal footing as stuff in your data center?
– Is the priority of system restores documented in the disaster recovery plan?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– Why should data center elements be monitored?
– How many data center sites do you have?
Cloud Security Alliance Critical Criteria:
Start Cloud Security Alliance tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of Cloud Security Alliance.
– Do the Cloud Security decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Data masking Critical Criteria:
Guard Data masking projects and customize techniques for implementing Data masking controls.
– Are inadequate approaches to data masking driving companies to compromise security?
– How do we Improve Cloud Security service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we go about Securing Cloud Security?
Cloud database Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Cloud database failures and overcome Cloud database skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Can we add value to the current Cloud Security decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How is the value delivered by Cloud Security being measured?
– Have all basic functions of Cloud Security been defined?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Microsoft Online Services strategies and proactively manage Microsoft Online Services risks.
– What are our needs in relation to Cloud Security skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How important is Cloud Security to the user organizations mission?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Chat re Cloud computing tactics and slay a dragon.
– It is clear that the CSP will face a large number of requests from its customers to prove that the CSP is secure and reliable. There a number of audit and compliance considerations for both the CSP and the customer to consider in cloud computing. First, which compliance framework should a CSP adopt to satisfy its customers and manage its own risks?
– Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Data classification: how sensitive is the data that will be placed in the cloud (e.g., confidential, critical, public) and what controls should be in place to ensure it is properly protected?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– Is there any application left that does not talk to at least one of its fellows?
– Is cloud computing a threat to the real sense of ownership?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What is the impact of hybrid cloud computing on i&o?
– What should telcos be focusing on in 5 10 years?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Defining terms: what is a cloud platform?
– How do I estimate cloud computing costs?
– How technically mature is the standard?
– Cloud computing: could it cost more?
– what is the future of private cloud?
– Fedramp approved / compliant?
– Fedramp approved/compliant?
Identity management system Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Identity management system planning and display thorough understanding of the Identity management system process.
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Cloud Security processes?
– What is our formula for success in Cloud Security ?
Distributed file system for cloud Critical Criteria:
Generalize Distributed file system for cloud visions and describe the risks of Distributed file system for cloud sustainability.
– Does Cloud Security include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Virtual private cloud Critical Criteria:
Think about Virtual private cloud quality and cater for concise Virtual private cloud education.
– what is the best design framework for Cloud Security organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How will you measure your Cloud Security effectiveness?
– What are current Cloud Security Paradigms?
Apache CloudStack Critical Criteria:
Grade Apache CloudStack planning and change contexts.
– What are specific Cloud Security Rules to follow?
– How can the value of Cloud Security be defined?
Abiquo Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Focus on Abiquo Enterprise Edition governance and define what our big hairy audacious Abiquo Enterprise Edition goal is.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Cloud Security Management?
Business continuity planning Critical Criteria:
Think about Business continuity planning outcomes and finalize specific methods for Business continuity planning acceptance.
– What is the role of digital document management in business continuity planning management?
– What is the purpose of Cloud Security in relation to the mission?
– What is business continuity planning and why is it important?
– What are our Cloud Security Processes?
Community cloud Critical Criteria:
Infer Community cloud outcomes and report on setting up Community cloud without losing ground.
– In a project to restructure Cloud Security outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Cloud Security objectives?
– How will you know that the Cloud Security project has been successful?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard results and figure out ways to motivate other Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard users.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Cloud Security in a volatile global economy?
– Are there Cloud Security problems defined?
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides Critical Criteria:
Deduce Google Docs, Sheets and Slides management and develop and take control of the Google Docs, Sheets and Slides initiative.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Cloud Security?
– How can you negotiate Cloud Security successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Federated identity management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Federated identity management management and get the big picture.
– What threat is Cloud Security addressing?
– How can we improve Cloud Security?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Adapt Single sign-on results and look at the big picture.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Cloud Security that make it risky?
– What are the barriers to increased Cloud Security production?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Software as a service failures and probe the present value of growth of Software as a service.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Cloud Security project manager?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– Are there Cloud Security Models?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Computer security management and forecast involvement of future Computer security projects in development.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Among the Cloud Security product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Security as a service Critical Criteria:
Adapt Security as a service issues and cater for concise Security as a service education.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Cloud Security activities?
– Is Supporting Cloud Security documentation required?
Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– When a Cloud Security manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Do we have past Cloud Security Successes?
Zadara Storage Critical Criteria:
Infer Zadara Storage leadership and point out improvements in Zadara Storage.
– Think of your Cloud Security project. what are the main functions?
– What are the usability implications of Cloud Security actions?
– Do we all define Cloud Security in the same way?
Engine Yard Critical Criteria:
Grasp Engine Yard decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Engine Yard skills.
– How would one define Cloud Security leadership?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Nurse EMC Atmos quality and mentor EMC Atmos customer orientation.
– Is there a Cloud Security Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How much does Cloud Security help?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to VMware vCloud Air leadership and catalog VMware vCloud Air activities.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Cloud Security been identified and analyzed?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Start Information security outcomes and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Information security.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Is there an information security policy to provide mgmt direction and support for information security in accordance with business requirements, relevant laws and regulations?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Have the roles and responsibilities for information security been clearly defined within the company?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– Ensure that the information security procedures support the business requirements?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– Is information security an it function within the company?
– How to achieve a satisfied level of information security?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Critical Criteria:
Design Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act governance and find the ideas you already have.
– Consider your own Cloud Security project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Cloud Security workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Cloud Security and Risk Standards Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Cloud Security External links:
Netskope Leader in Cloud Security & Highest-ranked CASB
Evident.io Cloud Security & Compliance
Azure Security Center | Cloud Security | Microsoft Azure
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 External links:
U.S. Laws: Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998
[PDF]Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998
Intellectual property External links:
Intellectual Property Law – AllLaw.com
DISA – Data Rights/Intellectual Property
http://disa.mil › … › Data Rights/Intellectual Property › Data Rights
Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section …
http://www.justice.gov › … › About The Criminal Division › Sections/Offices
Data recovery External links:
Recover My Flash Drive – Data Recovery
Kroll Ontrack | Data Recovery and eDiscovery
RecoveryAndroid: Expert at Data Recovery and Transfer …
Google App Engine External links:
Google App Engine – Download
Google App Engine Documentation – Google Cloud Platform
Programming Google App Engine – Google+
Platform as a service External links:
What is PaaS (Platform as a Service)? – GENBAND
Fully Managed Big Data Platform as a Service | Cazena
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Public sector External links:
NEOGOV HRMS | HR Software for Government & Public Sector
Government and Public Sector – Sprint Business
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Cloud Launcher – Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform Podcast
Bitnami Google Cloud Platform Launchpad
Inktank Storage External links:
Peter Trepp v. Inktank Storage, Inc. et al – Law360
Peter Trepp V. Inktank Storage, Inc. Et Al – C-D-CA
Network security External links:
IANS – Institute for Applied Network Security
Virtual appliance External links:
Virtual Appliance – FREE download Virtual Appliance
Virtual Appliance – Netwrix
Cisco Content Security Management Virtual Appliance …
Cloud computing security External links:
DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide …
Addressing cloud computing security issues – …
Cloud Computing Security – Simply Speaking – YouTube
HP Cloud External links:
An introduction to the HP Cloud – TechRepublic
Using HP Cloud Recovery Client – YouTube
HP Cloud Reviews | Latest Customer Reviews and Ratings
Web API External links:
Navionics Web API v2 – LAKE OF THE WOODS
Create a Web API with ASP.NET Core and VS Code
ASP.NET Web API – Secure ASP.NET Web API with …
Audit trail External links:
Access Your Accounting Audit Trail Anytime – Intuit
Audit Trail – technet.microsoft.com
http://An audit trail (also called audit log) is a security-relevant chronological record, set of records, and/or destination and source of records that provide documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation, procedure, or event.
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 External links:
Fujitsu Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 – Fujitsu United States
Fujitsu Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 – YouTube
Rackspace Cloud External links:
Rackspace Cloud Files API 1.0 – Rackspace Developer Portal
Rackspace Cloud Drive – Desktop Sync | Rackspace Hosting
Big Data on the Rackspace Cloud – Rackspace Hosting
Zoho Corporation External links:
GDPR Compliance Corporate Statement | Zoho Corporation
Zoho Corporation Events | Eventbrite
Data center External links:
ADE Data Center – Home
Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center
National Oceanographic Data Center Home Page
Cloud Security Alliance External links:
Cloud Security Alliance Federal Summit | Fed Summits
Oslo Cloud Security Alliance Meetup (Oslo, Norway) | Meetup
Cloud Security Alliance – Official Site
Data masking External links:
Data Masking and Subsetting Guide – Contents – Oracle
An Introduction to Data Masking – InfoSec Resources
Cloud database External links:
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Cloud Database Platform for Government Agencies – Caspio
MongoDB Cloud Database Solutions | MongoDB
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – aws.amazon.com
Identity management system External links:
Identity Management System Log In Issue
[PDF]Identity Management system quick reference guide
https://cdeapps.cde.state.co.us/IDM Quick Reference Guide Final.pdf
MyPass– IU Health Network’s Identity Management System
Distributed file system for cloud External links:
Distributed file system for cloud – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Distributed file system for cloud
Virtual private cloud External links:
Private Cloud Hosting with CloudConnect Virtual Private Cloud
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud – Official Site
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) | Google Cloud Platform
Apache CloudStack External links:
GitHub – apache/cloudstack: Mirror of Apache Cloudstack
www.Cloudstack.com | Cloudstack – Apache CloudStack…
Apache CloudStack Engineers – The CloudStack Company
Abiquo Enterprise Edition External links:
OvumAbiquo – Abiquo Enterprise Edition – Ovum
Abiquo Enterprise Edition – WOW.com
Abiquo Enterprise Edition Press Release | …
Business continuity planning External links:
Beef Up Business Continuity Planning – BUILDINGS
Community cloud External links:
What is a Community Cloud? – Definition from Techopedia
Community Cloud Basics | Salesforce Trailhead
COMMUNITY CLOUD CONSULTANT certification – …
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides External links:
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides – Adelphi University
Federated identity management External links:
FIM4R – Federated Identity Management for Research
Federated Identity Management vs. SSO
Federated Identity Management Glossary
Single sign-on External links:
UAH Single Sign-On – CAS – Central Authentication Service
JCCC Single Sign-on
Software as a service External links:
What is Software as a Service (SaaS) – Salesforce.com
What is SaaS? Software as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Enterprise Gamification Software as a Service Platform
Computer security External links:
NIST Computer Security Resource Center | CSRC
Report a Computer Security Vulnerability – TechNet …
Best Computer Security | Security Software Companies| Softex
Security as a service External links:
Trend Micro Deep Security as a Service
Cyren IP Reputation Check – Security as a Service
GoldKey Corporation | Security as a Service
Zadara Storage External links:
Zadara Storage – YouTube
Zadara Storage | Channel Partners
Zadara Storage (@ZadaraStorage) | Twitter
Engine Yard External links:
Engine Yard – Official Site
The Engine Yard Village – Home | Facebook
Engine Yard: Log In or Sign Up
EMC Atmos External links:
ECS 2.0 – ECS EMC Atmos Object Service API support
List of EMC Atmos language specific bindings – DECN
EMC Atmos Generation 3 G3 – SSCS
VMware vCloud Air External links:
An Introduction to VMware vCloud Air – YouTube
VMware vCloud Air – User Management
VMware vCloud Air
Information security External links:
ALTA – Information Security
[PDF]TITLE III INFORMATION SECURITY – United States Army
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act External links:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
[PDF]Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …