What is involved in Information Privacy
Find out what the related areas are that Information Privacy connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information Privacy thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Certified Information Privacy Manager journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Certified Information Privacy Manager leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information Privacy related domains to cover and 201 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information Privacy, Department of Homeland Security, Medical privacy, Web literacy, Policy appliances, Data farming, Search warrant, Right to privacy in New Zealand, Data warehouse, International Association of Privacy Professionals, Privacy in Australian law, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, Data corruption, Data Privacy Day, Information Privacy, National data protection authorities, Mix net, European Digital Rights, Data loss, Presidency of George W. Bush, Data cleansing, Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, Human rights, Physician-patient privilege, Packet analyzer, Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, European Union, European Economic Area, Mass surveillance, Personal identifier, Web service, Data Protection Directive, Data Loss Prevention, Genetic material, Data scraping, Privacy International, Data fusion, Future of Privacy Forum, Workplace privacy, Voting system, Consumer privacy, Data pre-processing, Canadian privacy law, 1974 Privacy Act, Forensic identification, Data localization, E-mail server, United States Department of Commerce, The Register, Privacy Act, Privacy software, Automated Target System, American Civil Liberties Union, Privacy laws of the United States, Differential privacy, Spanish Data Protection Agency, Criminal justice, Instant messenger, Global Network Initiative, European Free Trade Association, Information commissioner, United States, Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data, Data compression, Behavioral Targeting, Information Commissioner’s Office, National Privacy Commission, Data Protection Act, 2012, Right to privacy, Mix network, Location-based service, Data integration:
Information Privacy Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Information Privacy governance and look in other fields.
– Will Information Privacy have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the usability implications of Information Privacy actions?
Department of Homeland Security Critical Criteria:
Merge Department of Homeland Security adoptions and integrate design thinking in Department of Homeland Security innovation.
– Has your company conducted a Cybersecurity evaluation of key assets in concert with the National Cyber Security Division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)?
– what is the best design framework for Information Privacy organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– In a project to restructure Information Privacy outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is Information Privacy dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Medical privacy Critical Criteria:
Refer to Medical privacy engagements and test out new things.
– Which customers cant participate in our Information Privacy domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Information Privacy effort?
– Which Information Privacy goals are the most important?
Web literacy Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Web literacy planning and assess and formulate effective operational and Web literacy strategies.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Information Privacy moving forward?
– How to deal with Information Privacy Changes?
– How to Secure Information Privacy?
Policy appliances Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Policy appliances strategies and adjust implementation of Policy appliances.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Information Privacy forward?
– When a Information Privacy manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the long-term Information Privacy goals?
Data farming Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Data farming planning and finalize specific methods for Data farming acceptance.
– Can we add value to the current Information Privacy decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Are assumptions made in Information Privacy stated explicitly?
– What will drive Information Privacy change?
Search warrant Critical Criteria:
Jump start Search warrant risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Search warrant.
– In what ways are Information Privacy vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do we have past Information Privacy Successes?
Right to privacy in New Zealand Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Right to privacy in New Zealand leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Right to privacy in New Zealand skills.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Information Privacy that make it risky?
– What is Effective Information Privacy?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Reason over Data warehouse failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– What is the source of the strategies for Information Privacy strengthening and reform?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the difference between a database and data warehouse?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Data Warehouse versus Data Lake (Data Swamp)?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
– Is Information Privacy Required?
International Association of Privacy Professionals Critical Criteria:
Prioritize International Association of Privacy Professionals management and improve International Association of Privacy Professionals service perception.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Information Privacy process?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Information Privacy? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Information Privacy process?
Privacy in Australian law Critical Criteria:
Devise Privacy in Australian law risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Privacy in Australian law.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Information Privacy experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is there a Information Privacy Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What vendors make products that address the Information Privacy needs?
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Privacy Rights Clearinghouse goals and look at the big picture.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Information Privacy project?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information Privacy?
– What are all of our Information Privacy domains and what do they do?
Data corruption Critical Criteria:
Use past Data corruption risks and finalize specific methods for Data corruption acceptance.
– Does Information Privacy include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Will Information Privacy deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are specific Information Privacy Rules to follow?
Data Privacy Day Critical Criteria:
Map Data Privacy Day management and create a map for yourself.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Information Privacy does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How will you know that the Information Privacy project has been successful?
Information Privacy Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Information Privacy outcomes and sort Information Privacy activities.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Information Privacy information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Information Privacy move?
National data protection authorities Critical Criteria:
Categorize National data protection authorities tactics and get out your magnifying glass.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Information Privacy strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Do the Information Privacy decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Mix net Critical Criteria:
Group Mix net failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Mix net projects.
– Do those selected for the Information Privacy team have a good general understanding of what Information Privacy is all about?
– Think about the functions involved in your Information Privacy project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Information Privacy values?
European Digital Rights Critical Criteria:
Wrangle European Digital Rights goals and research ways can we become the European Digital Rights company that would put us out of business.
– How can you negotiate Information Privacy successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Do we monitor the Information Privacy decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Information Privacy activities?
Data loss Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Data loss governance and oversee implementation of Data loss.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Does the tool in use allow the ability to use Smart number identifiers (e.g., the ability to recognize that 999 99 9999 is not a valid Social Security number)?
– Are reusable policy objects separate, referenced databases, files, or subroutines so that they can be reused in multiple policies, but centrally updated?
– Could you lose your service when an investigation into data loss of another customer starts to affect your privacy and data?
– Do you have guidelines or a policy in place defining the parameters for employees working on files outside of the office?
– Does the tool we use provide a task-based help function with recommendation settings for mail configuration options?
– What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
– Does the Executive Director and at least one other person (e.g., Board Chair) have access to all passwords?
– Will the Deployment be applied to all of the traffic of data in use, or in motion, or at rest?
– Do Information Privacy rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Do we have Data Protection Service Level Agreements?
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
– What Client Control Considerations were included?
– Verbal handover reports: what skills are needed?
– Who sets the Information Privacy standards?
– Who has (or can have) access to my data?
– Are Incident response plans documented?
– What are your most offensive protocols?
– What is considered sensitive data?
– Where can I store sensitive data?
Presidency of George W. Bush Critical Criteria:
Detail Presidency of George W. Bush visions and know what your objective is.
– How do we know that any Information Privacy analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we Lead with Information Privacy in Mind?
Data cleansing Critical Criteria:
Investigate Data cleansing planning and tour deciding if Data cleansing progress is made.
– Is there an ongoing data cleansing procedure to look for rot (redundant, obsolete, trivial content)?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Information Privacy project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Information Privacy study?
– What business benefits will Information Privacy goals deliver if achieved?
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés Critical Criteria:
Examine Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés failures and assess what counts with Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés that we are not counting.
Human rights Critical Criteria:
Guide Human rights results and attract Human rights skills.
– In the case of a Information Privacy project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information Privacy project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information Privacy project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the key elements of your Information Privacy performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Information Privacy objectives?
Physician-patient privilege Critical Criteria:
Analyze Physician-patient privilege failures and achieve a single Physician-patient privilege view and bringing data together.
– Think about the people you identified for your Information Privacy project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Packet analyzer Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Packet analyzer results and differentiate in coordinating Packet analyzer.
– How do we measure improved Information Privacy service perception, and satisfaction?
Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Critical Criteria:
Refer to Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information decisions and secure Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information creativity.
– How do we Identify specific Information Privacy investment and emerging trends?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Investigate European Union engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Information Privacy project manager?
– Who will provide the final approval of Information Privacy deliverables?
European Economic Area Critical Criteria:
Coach on European Economic Area results and intervene in European Economic Area processes and leadership.
– What is our formula for success in Information Privacy ?
– How do we go about Securing Information Privacy?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Apply Mass surveillance tactics and get the big picture.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Information Privacy workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Information Privacy processes of our organization?
Personal identifier Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Personal identifier planning and improve Personal identifier service perception.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Information Privacy with what users do day-to-day?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Information Privacy opportunities costing us money?
– Why should we adopt a Information Privacy framework?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Web service outcomes and track iterative Web service results.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information Privacy process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information Privacy process available?
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What are our needs in relation to Information Privacy skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– How important is Information Privacy to the user organizations mission?
Data Protection Directive Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Data Protection Directive governance and question.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Information Privacy delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is there any existing Information Privacy governance structure?
Data Loss Prevention Critical Criteria:
Face Data Loss Prevention results and document what potential Data Loss Prevention megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Does the tool we use have the ability to integrate with Enterprise Active Directory Servers to determine users and build user, role, and business unit policies?
– Does the tool we use have the ability to deep inspect a large number of file types for content matches (e.g., .pdf; .docx; .txt; .html; .xlsx, etc.)?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability to delegate role-based user administration to Agency Administrator by domain?
– Are IT and executive management cognizant and being responsive to protecting organizations from data loss breaches?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for system-generated notification to arbitrator of email disposition?
– Does the tool we use allow the ability to add custom number templates (e.g., customer/client IDs)?
– Does our security program adequately protected against opportunistic and targeted attackers?
– Should the deployment occur in high availability mode or should we configure in bypass mode?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– What processes are in place to govern the informational flow?
– Do all computers have up-to-date anti-spam protection?
– Downtime and Data Loss: How much Can You Afford?
– What does off-site mean in your organization?
– Where does your sensitive data reside?
– Do you need to pre-filter traffic?
– How many copies must be off-line?
– What about spot-checking instead?
– What is the data?
Genetic material Critical Criteria:
See the value of Genetic material adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Genetic material.
– Can we do Information Privacy without complex (expensive) analysis?
Data scraping Critical Criteria:
Probe Data scraping quality and assess and formulate effective operational and Data scraping strategies.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Information Privacy leader?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Information Privacy leaders?
Privacy International Critical Criteria:
Grasp Privacy International results and test out new things.
– What are internal and external Information Privacy relations?
Data fusion Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Data fusion decisions and find out what it really means.
– What new requirements emerge in terms of information processing/management to make physical and virtual world data fusion possible?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Information Privacy ?
– Is Information Privacy Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Future of Privacy Forum Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Future of Privacy Forum projects and stake your claim.
– Is maximizing Information Privacy protection the same as minimizing Information Privacy loss?
Workplace privacy Critical Criteria:
Steer Workplace privacy tactics and attract Workplace privacy skills.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Information Privacy processes?
Voting system Critical Criteria:
See the value of Voting system results and oversee Voting system management by competencies.
– How do we Improve Information Privacy service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can skill-level changes improve Information Privacy?
Consumer privacy Critical Criteria:
Investigate Consumer privacy tasks and devise Consumer privacy key steps.
Data pre-processing Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Data pre-processing strategies and catalog what business benefits will Data pre-processing goals deliver if achieved.
– Have you identified your Information Privacy key performance indicators?
– How do we keep improving Information Privacy?
Canadian privacy law Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Canadian privacy law risks and get going.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Information Privacy activities?
1974 Privacy Act Critical Criteria:
Discuss 1974 Privacy Act leadership and work towards be a leading 1974 Privacy Act expert.
– How will you measure your Information Privacy effectiveness?
– What are our Information Privacy Processes?
Forensic identification Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Forensic identification outcomes and document what potential Forensic identification megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How can you measure Information Privacy in a systematic way?
Data localization Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Data localization tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Data localization.
– For your Information Privacy project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Information Privacy agendas for the next 3 years?
E-mail server Critical Criteria:
Consolidate E-mail server engagements and catalog E-mail server activities.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information Privacy project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information Privacy project lifecycle?
United States Department of Commerce Critical Criteria:
Judge United States Department of Commerce risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling United States Department of Commerce projects.
– Consider your own Information Privacy project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
The Register Critical Criteria:
Audit The Register results and create The Register explanations for all managers.
– What are the barriers to increased Information Privacy production?
– Does the Information Privacy task fit the clients priorities?
– What are current Information Privacy Paradigms?
Privacy Act Critical Criteria:
Grade Privacy Act tasks and catalog what business benefits will Privacy Act goals deliver if achieved.
– What current legislation is directly linked to the organizations ability to maintain effective it security governance (e.g. privacy act)?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Information Privacy been identified and analyzed?
– Is the Information access compliant with FOIA and Privacy Act?
– What threat is Information Privacy addressing?
Privacy software Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Privacy software engagements and achieve a single Privacy software view and bringing data together.
– Is a Information Privacy Team Work effort in place?
– Are there recognized Information Privacy problems?
Automated Target System Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Automated Target System outcomes and work towards be a leading Automated Target System expert.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Information Privacy. How do we gain traction?
– How is the value delivered by Information Privacy being measured?
American Civil Liberties Union Critical Criteria:
Gauge American Civil Liberties Union goals and devise American Civil Liberties Union key steps.
– How would one define Information Privacy leadership?
Privacy laws of the United States Critical Criteria:
Start Privacy laws of the United States risks and differentiate in coordinating Privacy laws of the United States.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Information Privacy into the services that we provide?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information Privacy?
Differential privacy Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Differential privacy tasks and develop and take control of the Differential privacy initiative.
Spanish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Track Spanish Data Protection Agency visions and point out improvements in Spanish Data Protection Agency.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Information Privacy process?
– Who needs to know about Information Privacy ?
Criminal justice Critical Criteria:
Administer Criminal justice risks and explain and analyze the challenges of Criminal justice.
Instant messenger Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Instant messenger failures and raise human resource and employment practices for Instant messenger.
Global Network Initiative Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Global Network Initiative visions and explore and align the progress in Global Network Initiative.
– Why is Information Privacy important for you now?
European Free Trade Association Critical Criteria:
Define European Free Trade Association visions and acquire concise European Free Trade Association education.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Information Privacy in a volatile global economy?
Information commissioner Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Information commissioner strategies and perfect Information commissioner conflict management.
– Are accountability and ownership for Information Privacy clearly defined?
United States Critical Criteria:
Trace United States quality and acquire concise United States education.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– How do we go about Comparing Information Privacy approaches/solutions?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data Critical Criteria:
Understand Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data issues and summarize a clear Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data focus.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Information Privacy project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Data compression Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Data compression goals and integrate design thinking in Data compression innovation.
Behavioral Targeting Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Behavioral Targeting risks and catalog what business benefits will Behavioral Targeting goals deliver if achieved.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information Privacy services/products?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Information Privacy requirements in detail?
Information Commissioner’s Office Critical Criteria:
Gauge Information Commissioner’s Office management and get going.
National Privacy Commission Critical Criteria:
Disseminate National Privacy Commission goals and prioritize challenges of National Privacy Commission.
Data Protection Act, 2012 Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Data Protection Act, 2012 visions and point out Data Protection Act, 2012 tensions in leadership.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Information Privacy, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Information Privacy goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Right to privacy Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Right to privacy risks and change contexts.
Mix network Critical Criteria:
Investigate Mix network tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Information Privacy? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is the scope of Information Privacy defined?
Location-based service Critical Criteria:
Dissect Location-based service results and sort Location-based service activities.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information Privacy is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What about Information Privacy Analysis of results?
Data integration Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Data integration adoptions and differentiate in coordinating Data integration.
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Certified Information Privacy Manager Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Department of Homeland Security External links:
Home | Arizona Department of Homeland Security
Medical privacy External links:
Medical Privacy – Workplace Fairness
Web literacy External links:
Web Literacy: Vital to Internet Health — Mozilla
Web Literacy – Mozilla Learning
Web Literacy Skills for Library Staff – thimbleprojects.org
Policy appliances External links:
[PDF]POLICY APPLIANCES IN THE CLASSROOM – …
Data farming External links:
[PDF]qsg data farming – Official DIBELS Home Page
CiteSeerX — Data Farming: A Primer
Data Farming: How Big Data Is Revolutionizing Big Ag
Right to privacy in New Zealand External links:
Right to privacy in New Zealand – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Right to privacy in New Zealand
Data warehouse External links:
Data Warehouse Specialist Salaries – Salary.com
Enterprise Data Warehouse | IT@UMN
[PDF]Data Warehouse – Utility’s Smart Grid Clearinghouse
http://smartgrid.epri.com/UseCases/DW – Utility DOE SG Clearhouse_ph2add.pdf
International Association of Privacy Professionals External links:
International Association of Privacy Professionals …
Privacy in Australian law External links:
Privacy in Australian law – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in Australian law
Privacy in Australian law – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Privacy in Australian law – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in Australian law
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse External links:
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – Home | Facebook
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Data corruption External links:
How to Recover from Outlook Data Corruption: 6 Steps
Data corruption – UFOpaedia
Data Privacy Day External links:
Data Privacy Day 2018, Save the Date – StaySafeOnline
Data Privacy Day 2018 – When is it Celebrated?
Tune in to Watch: Data Privacy Day 2018 – Live From LinkedIn
National data protection authorities External links:
Roles and Powers of National Data Protection Authorities
National data protection authorities – European Commission
[PDF]226 List of national data protection authorities.docx)
Mix net External links:
All 80s 90s pop mix net radio live365
European Digital Rights External links:
European Digital Rights • r/EDRi – reddit
European Digital Rights – EDRi – Home | Facebook
European Digital Rights | EuroRights.org
Data loss External links:
How to: New DLP (data loss prevention) policy template
Technical Overview of DLP (data loss prevention) in Exchange
Data Loss Prevention & Protection | Symantec
Presidency of George W. Bush External links:
Dead Certain: The Presidency of George W. Bush – George …
Was the presidency of George W. Bush scandal-free? – …
Data cleansing External links:
Data Cleansing Services | Database Cleaning | Data …
Data Cleansing Solution – Salesforce.com
Data cleansing – SlideShare
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés External links:
CNIL – Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
Human rights External links:
ohr | Office of Human Rights
DHRHome | NYS Human Rights
Human Rights Watch | Defending Human Rights Worldwide
Physician-patient privilege External links:
Rule 509: Physician-Patient Privilege | Texas Evidence
Packet analyzer External links:
Packet Analyzer – Network Packet Analysis | SolarWinds
Cisco Security Packet Analyzer – Cisco
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
Mass surveillance External links:
Fight 215: Stop the Patriot Act’s Mass Surveillance
Personal identifier External links:
Confidential Personal Identifier Forms – Supreme Court of Ohio
Personal Identifier Confidentiality – New York State Assembly
[PDF]Personal Identifier Reference List – Hamilton County …
Web service External links:
RadioReference.com Web Service – The RadioReference …
MSU Police Web Service
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
Data Protection Directive External links:
EU Data Protection Directive (GDPR) Compliant Fax | …
EU Data Protection Directive – IAPP
European Union Data Protection Directive Privacy Statement
Data Loss Prevention External links:
Data Loss Prevention & Protection | Symantec
Data loss prevention software
http://Data loss prevention solution is a system that is designed to detect potential data breach / data ex-filtration transmissions and prevent them by monitoring, detecting and blocking sensitive data while in-use (endpoint actions), in-motion (network traffic), and at-rest (data storage).
Genetic material External links:
[PDF]DNA: The Genetic Material
http://www.csun.edu/~cmalone/pdf360/Ch10-1 Gen material.pdf
What is genetic material? | Reference.com
Data scraping External links:
WWCode Python Data Scraping & Cleaning Workshop | …
Data Scraping from PDF and Excel – Stack Overflow
Privacy International External links:
Metadata Explained | Privacy International – YouTube
Yahoo Privacy International
Invisible Manipulation: – Privacy International – Medium
Data fusion External links:
Data Fusion Solutions
Global Data Fusion, a Background Screening Company
[PDF]Data Fusion Centers – Esri: GIS Mapping Software, …
Future of Privacy Forum External links:
Future of Privacy Forum
Archive | Future of Privacy Forum
Workplace privacy External links:
Workplace Privacy + Solutions for the Open Office …
Workplace Privacy | American Civil Liberties Union
Voting system External links:
Voting System – Voting & Elections
Consumer privacy External links:
U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice from Bank of America
California Consumer Privacy – Simon Property Group
Consumer Privacy Pledge | Privacy Policies | U.S. Bank
Canadian privacy law External links:
Canadian Privacy Law Blog | Library of Congress
Forensic identification External links:
Abstract of Journal of Forensic Identification (JFI)
Data localization External links:
Russia Data Localization Law – Learn More
Understanding Data Localization Laws | Big Bang ERP
United States Department of Commerce External links:
United States Department of Commerce | Person Finder
The Register External links:
Office Of The Register Of Wills – Estate Search
Obituaries – The Register Citizen
The Register-Mail – Home | Facebook
Privacy Act External links:
Privacy Act of 1974 | OPCL | Department of Justice
Privacy software External links:
Welcome HSN customers! – TrackOFF Privacy Software …
VPNs/Privacy Download – VPN and privacy Software at …
Steganos – Privacy Software made easy – Steganos – …
American Civil Liberties Union External links:
Renew your ACLU membership | American Civil Liberties Union
ACLU-DE – American Civil Liberties Union of Delaware
American Civil Liberties Union
Differential privacy External links:
differential privacy – 9to5Mac
Criminal justice External links:
The 10 Most Popular Jobs for Criminal Justice Degree Holders
Criminal Justice (TV Series 2008–2009) – IMDb
Criminal Justice Essay Titles – Criminal Justice Classes
Instant messenger External links:
IM | Instant messenger | Online messaging | Skype
AOL Instant Messenger is shutting down on December 15th
Instant Messenger, Inter Office Communicator for Business
Global Network Initiative External links:
Global Network Initiative | Berkman Klein Center
Global Network Initiative | HuffPost
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/Global Network Initiative
Principles | Global Network Initiative
European Free Trade Association External links:
European Free Trade Association | Britannica.com
European Free Trade Association
European Free Trade Association – EFTA – Home | Facebook
Information commissioner External links:
Information Commissioner – WOW.com
United States External links:
Local BBBs serving United States | Better Business Bureau
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Data compression External links:
PKZIP | Data Compression | PKWARE
Data Compression | Data Compression | Code
Data compression (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Behavioral Targeting External links:
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
4 Ways Behavioral Targeting Is Changing the Web – Mashable
[PDF]The Value of Behavioral Targeting
Information Commissioner’s Office External links:
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) – Home | …
Information Commissioner’s Office for Bermuda
ICO Blog | The Information Commissioner’s Office
National Privacy Commission External links:
National Privacy Commission, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines. 46K likes. National Privacy Commission — protecting the right to privacy in the digital age.
Other Resources » National Privacy Commission
National Privacy Commission – Home | Facebook
Data Protection Act, 2012 External links:
[PDF]Complying with the Data Protection Act, 2012 (Act 843)
http://www.icagh.com/file/acoa-14/Data Protection Act.pdf
Right to privacy External links:
Right to Privacy: Constitutional Rights & Privacy Laws
Right to Privacy – Shmoop
Confidentiality & Right to Privacy :: Title IX
Mix network External links:
Mix Network – YouTube
Biz Mix Network – Home | Facebook
Data integration External links:
Data Integration Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
KingswaySoft – Data Integration Solutions
Data Integration Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com