What is involved in Mashups
Find out what the related areas are that Mashups connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Mashups thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Mashups journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Mashups leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Mashups related domains to cover and 19 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Mashups, Mashup, Band Mashups, Lotus Mashups, Mash-Up, Mash Up:
Mashups Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Mashups strategies and interpret which customers can’t participate in Mashups because they lack skills.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Mashups information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Mashups forward?
– Is there any existing Mashups governance structure?
Mashup Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Mashup management and change contexts.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Mashups processes?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Mashups?
– How can we improve Mashups?
Band Mashups Critical Criteria:
Chat re Band Mashups quality and drive action.
– When a Mashups manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we keep improving Mashups?
Lotus Mashups Critical Criteria:
Learn from Lotus Mashups adoptions and create Lotus Mashups explanations for all managers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Mashups product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How can you negotiate Mashups successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Mashups leaders?
Mash-Up Critical Criteria:
Think about Mash-Up risks and assess what counts with Mash-Up that we are not counting.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Mashups project?
– What are the short and long-term Mashups goals?
– How do we Lead with Mashups in Mind?
Mash Up Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Mash Up quality and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Mash Up projects.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Mashups products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is the Mashups organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Have all basic functions of Mashups been defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Mashups Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Mashups External links:
Plum Organics Mashups in motion kids
Movie Title MashUps – Home | Facebook
Mashup External links:
AudioKeychain – Your source for creating the perfect mashup
Arthur . Games . Marthur Sticker Mashup | PBS Kids
Martha Speaks . Games . Marthur Sticker Mashup | PBS KIDS
Band Mashups External links:
Band Mashups – revolvy.com
Band Mashups Goes to Battle | N4G
Lotus Mashups External links:
IBM touts Web 2.0 cred with Lotus Mashups – CNET
Mash-Up External links:
Saturday Mash-Up – YouTube
Character Mash-up Games – Free on Nick.com
Original Music Mash-up Video for Kids from Nick Jr.